chapter 4 the first quest and (Y/N)s rage

(Y/N) POV

We were on our way to the forest that was the quest location all we had to do was kill 15 wolves easy enough I was next to kazuma when he asked me a question.

Kazuma:so what was that yellow arm that punched verdia was it magic a ghost or something like that.

(Y/N):that was my stand the manifestation of my fighting spirit there are a set of rules stands follow one only stand users can see other stands (until now) two only stands can harm other stands (until now) and three all damage done to a stand reflects to the user (except for when they don't) all stands also have a unique ability.

Kazuma:so what's your stands ability.

(Y/N): that's a secret

In the court of the CRIMSON kiiiiiiiiing

We arrived at the quest location and we where killing wolves or should I say me and kazuma were killing wolves because one was restricted from using their magic one was useless and one was trying to get hit we had killed all fifteen wolves and were about to leave.

(Y/N):well that was fun.

Kazuma:what do you mean fun we almost died.

Aqua:and I had to run the entire time.

(Y/N):come on what's life without a n-

A large green creature came out of the bushes and hit me in the face with a club and to say I was angry was a understatement.

                           3rd POV

Kazuma:THE HELL IS THAT THING.

Megumin:it's a ork there very strong and durable.

The ork was suddenly sent flying with a hole in its chest.
(In 3rd person I write stopped time as if a normal person is watching)

(Y/N):you you little

(Y/N):YOU LITTLE PIECE OF RAT SHIT

(Y/N) suddenly appears next to the ork that was still on its back and he stats to repeatedly kick it in the face while having the world pumling it into the dirt.

(Y/N):YOU THINK A INSIGNIFICANT PILE OF RAT SHIT LIKE YOU DESERVES TO EVEN BE IN MY PRESENCE LET ALONE HARM ME.

(Y/N) starts to stomp on its head.

(Y/N):YOUR DEATH SHALL BE SLOW AND PAINFUL I WILL CHERISH THE LOOK OF FEAR IN YOUR EYES AS YOU SLOWLY DIE.

he stomps on it a couple more times before his foot turns it's head to a viscous red paste then the world disappears and (Y/N):begins to breath heavily.

The party just stands still looking on in terror and darkness has a deep red blush on her face after watching that savage act (Y/N) then turns around and walks past them toward town.

(Y/N):we are heading back.

They were still shocked by what just happened and only said one word.

The others:ok

Well that's all for now see you bie