"Yeah I got distracted. I guess I have got to go. See you soon. Bye!"

"Oh yeah bye!"

The rest of the day was just another ordinary day. It was a holiday and I had nothing else to do than wander around. So I just snuck into a children's park which was closed for construction .

It was a pretty secluded place around the corner which once was bustling with kids. Now it's been a year since it closed down.

That's the thing with parks and construction. To fix a few swings and slides, they made it seem like they were importing those from another country.

I ended up sitting on the monkey bars with my legs dangling down. Looking down , I felt as if the grass under my feet was burning and soon enough i saw burnt grass.

"Saf"
It was that girl I saw running. Somedays ago, or was it yesterday?

"Saf , it's all gone. "

She looked vulnerable as of in the verge of a breakdown.

I wanted to say something, but I had no clue what she had been implementing. Something screamed inside my mind, something familiar to what I felt when I heard the news of my dad's death.
Yet something different.

"Saf , you are the only one who can set this right." She said with tear drops kissing her face.

She was sitting next beside me in the burnt grass. I didn't know what to do but i hugged her. I think I made the situation worse because the moment I hugged her, she broke down. She was gasping and crying, wanting to say a million things but unable to as I hushed her. And then suddenly something clicked.

"Aqua"

She tensed.

"Aqua was your name right?"

She looked me as if she was dreaming.

"What did you say?"

"I'm sorry if I got your name wrong, I thought it was aqua. "

"Oh my God!" She gulped and jumped, pressing her wrist .

"Cerulean cerulean CERULEAN! Fast!!!"

I didn't know what she was trying to do. It looked as if she was desperately trying to check her pulse.

"Come FAST! "

"Uh huh?" I cleared my throat. But just like I'm used to , she ignored it.

"CER_"

"WHAT!!!!" The guy called cerulean poofed out of thin air.

What!!!!!

"How did you do that!" I asked flabbergasted.

"Aqua, you scared the living shit out of me , what happened!"

Oh don't mind me,I'm just a ghost.I'm wondering if I'm dreaming or something.

"Something did happen " aqua said.

Cerulean saw me and skipped a breath. It was faint , but I did see it. I was still sitting on the burnt grass looking at aqua who still had her hand on her wrist.

"She knows my name"

It was as if seeing cerulean freeze.

He reminded me of someone but I couldn't pinpoint who. It was mildly irritating. It was as if finding the song that was stuck onto your head all day.

"Sapphire.." he said completely focusing on me.

Wait that isn't my name ,is it?

"But my name is _"

"DON'T!" cerulean interrupted me horrified taking me aback.

"Just don't " he said shaking his head.

"It isn't safe here Saf, and we are banned from saying our names" aqua said softly trying to make me understand but I didn't.

"I don't understand "

"You will soon.." she replied looking at cerulean.

He was silent looking at me and then at aqua. He seemed so lonely and vulnerable.

"Meth's gone" it was a faint wisper.

"NO! Nonono!!N__"

I was looking down at the grass although it was dark. Looking up I realized that the sun went down. I slid in the small bag that was on the ground and started walking back. God knows how long I had been sitting there.
I had the least clue what happened now. I remember cerulean, I remember aqua. Everything seemed so weird. But it felt too real to be a dream.

Walking back home i just wanted to crumble. It didn't feel like I was suffering from derealisation. It was worse than that. But the visions weren't horrifying. What was horrifying was that it felt too real. The cry of aqua was still ringing in my head.

As I rounded the corner, I noticed someone sleeping on the side of the street in the dark corner. Had to get home soon.
A pair of heels caught me. Looking sideways I realized it wasn't a random person sleeping on the streets, it was young lady of around twenty lying fully dressed in the street.

Baaaaaamm
Lol
Well oh well
I was reading my previous chapters after a long time and I just realized how unrealistic and cringe it was. I even got offended by myself at certain places lol. I just realized how much my thought process has changed in a couple of months.

But even though my chapters aren't that good, I'm still gonna write this story because the whole idea of the story excites me as much as it did at the beginning.

The only thing I have to say is , my update schedule is going to be as unpredictable as the question 'when is covid gonna end'.

Now let's talk about my crazy obsessions cause why not.
I fell in love with one direction. It was all so fast.
And now I want to be a world famous singer just for the sole purpose of meeting them even though I can't sing to save my life. (yeah like there is absolutely no other way to meet them lol). Also I have been seeing a channel called yestheory in YouTube. You should definitely check it out if you haven't and funnily enough I want a YouTube channel and do all the things they are doing. *facepalm*

My school life is almost over and I'm really stressed out about what is going to happen. I hope I get into some good college. Do pray for me if you can. I have no idea what is happening in my life right now.

And of course if any of you who had already read my first chapters are still here (which I highly doubt) I did change a few things in the story.

And yeah I think I desperately need a friend, this pandemic is driving me nuts.