Getting use to it

IMPORTANT MESSAGE!!!!

TO SEE THE TOMBOY STORY CAST PLZZZZ  GO AND VISIT THIS LINK!!!

http://s1223.photobucket.com/albums/dd511/angelicdevil8/tomboy%20story%20characters/

THANKS!!!

AND PLZZZ DO VISIT!!!!!

I PICKED OUT THE BEST I COULD AND I HOPE YOU GUYS WOULD LIKE THE CAST!!!!

June...........

Once i had let all those tears out and i had fully cleaned up i stepped outside of the bathroom rapping a towel against my body.I found some boxers and one of Austin's shirts laid there on the bed for me.Whao!!! BOXERS?? really Austin? well no time to argue now i put then on and they almost reached my knee and the oversize T-shirt almost reached my mid thigh. I was actually really comfy.My hair was all open and wet i was gonna put it in a bun all of the sudden there was aknock on the door and then there apeared Austin, he stopped at looked at me for a fraction of seconds nd then shaked his head slightly.Weird! What wrong with him?

"hey!..so ...u ok?"he said closing the door behind him.

"yeah i am fine...and thanks again Austin for what you are doing..and i really......."he shut me up my putting his hand on my mouth, i didn't even notice when he came so close.

"What is it gonna take for me to shut you up?!?"he said with a amirk on his face he then let go of my face.

I smiled and he then sat down on the bed pulling me with him,we both were lying there staring at the ceiling and were in a completly com fortable silence.I broke the silence when something hit my mind.

"hey, what time is it?" I asked staying exactly in the same position  i was but tilting my head, now i noticed how close Austin was lyong beside, his face was just inches away from and he was looking at me deeply.

WHEN THE HEL DID HE CHANGE HIS POSITION AND HOW THE HELL DID i NOT FEEL HIM MOVING?!?!?!?!?!?!?

 I idn't move beacuse i didn't exactly know what kind of a sign it would be so i just stayed how we were,dangerously close!

"it's like 8 or 9." he said not shifting at all and still looking in my eyes deeply

then something struck me and i jumped up on the bed

"Hey don't you have to go to the Britany's place?!?!?"I said with wide eyes. Aostin started laughing.I raised an  eyebrow I mean what the hell was a so funny?

"NO!! I am not gonna..........i...........i can't leave you like this ........besides i don't feel like it!"he said slightly grinning. 

Wait ...Wait ...Wait!! "Don't feel like it" thats not Austin!! Austin always feels like it!! something is wrong!!

"WHAO!!! u okay there!!! "don't feel like it!!" thats not Austin!! Austin never says that and besides Austin never lets go a chance of it!! Are u feeling alright? Are u drunk?? Did u bump ur head or soemthing??really whats wrong???"I said the whole thing in one breath and with wide eyes and a shocked expression, I was probabbly looking funny cuz Austin was cracking up like  a MORON!!! and rolling on the bed

"Whao!! i am fine and the look on youyr face is price less!!" he said wiping a tear and gettinga little hold of himself.

"Sowhat are you gonna do now?I mena ur gonna be so bored and lonely!!"i said faking a sad voice and a i made an expression to go with it. and then Austin made a rapid movement, he rolled and and pinned me down on the bed and now he was on top of me and so close i could feel his breath on in my face and almost every part of our bodies were touching except for our lips. He had a smirk on his face and i was breathing a little hard because i guss i was a little nervous.He looked deeply into my eyes.

"really? Beacuse i see this really beautiful girl who is under me right now an di don't know what to do when we are alone in my room and i have pinned her down!" he said smirking 

"Yeah right dream on!!" i said pulling my tounge out.

"So u wanna try me? he said all confidently 

i didn't say anything i just pushed him away. ad got up 

"hey come on is that how u gonna treat me ? come on!" he said winning

" grow up!!" i said putting my hand on my hips

Austin then got up and turned on the T.V he put on the game i forgot yankees were playing i plopped down beisde him on the bed and then i my eyes were slowly closing the next thing i know i was asleep but was extremly comfortable.

Thanx for reading <3

the next chapter is gonna have Austin's POV so plzzz vote and comment!!!