New Home

IMPORTANT MESSAGE!!!! 

TO SEE THE TOMBOY STORY CAST PLZZZZ  GO AND VISIT THIS LINK!!!

http://s1223.photobucket.com/albums/dd511/angelicdevil8/tomboy%20story%20characters/

THANKS!!!

AND PLZZZ DO VISIT!!!!!

I PICKED OUT THE BEST I COULD AND I HOPE YOU GUYS WOULD LIKE THE CAST!!!!

June

  The cool breeze was on my face as i put my chin on the open window it made me feel relaxed but my head was still pounding so bad that i thought it was going to burst open into a million pieces but i had much bigger things to bother about now.How was my father going to react? How am i gonna tell this to my friends? What happened to that guy? Where was Austin taking me.....okay dumb question he was probably taking me to his house!! Oh!! Here's another one how were his parents going to react .........I mean his parents were extremely nice and treated me like their own daughter.Mr's Blade (Austin's mom) she loved me I remember ever since i was little i use to go to Austin's house and she use to be so delighted to see me and she would tidy my hair get me cleaned up even though i hated getting my hair all nice and girly i could never object to her.Her affection towards me was so real that it was impossible to resist and she was there to help me with all my girl problems.But ever since Austin became a player whenever i got her of guard she would be lost in though and had  a rare sadness on her face but she would cover it with her gorgeous smile.Austin's dad was himself a real graceful and good looking man with all his charms Austin looked a lot like his dad Except for his eyes those were his moms, Austin's dad loved his wife and he made his schedule's flexible enough to take time fro his family,The couple was ever green and they never made me feel like the odd ball.Austin was lucky to have them and i was lucky to have him. The thought made me smile and i was grateful he was by my side and has always been.I looked up and took  glance at Austin and then i closed my eyes and fell back into my seat.

Suddenly the car stopped and i opened my eyes to see my door open and Austin's face was just inches away from mine he looked deep into my eyes.

"Hey, you alright?" He said with a concerned tone and staying in the position he was

"I am fine" I said lightly and i was feeling a little awkward by now by the position we were in.

"Come on! Lets get in" He said backing up and gesturing me to get up

I got out of the car and he closed the door behind me when we walked up the the front door Austin reached out his hand to ring the bell but i held his arm and he looked at me confuced.

"Austin! you shouldn't just take me away and take me to your house this is wrong! wrong to your family!! I have no right to just barge in and you are not responsible of taking care of me.It's my dad and my issues i should deal with him my self! I shouldn't be causing you all the trouble!!"I said with a confident expression.

"Done?" he said bored

"OK first of it's wrong to no one , secondly yes you have every right to barge in and i have your full responsibility to take care of you and protect you cuz you are my family and you are no less important than the ones inside this house." He said assuringly!

"BUT..." he cut me off 

"No buts!!" and he rang the door bell which revealed his sister Abie short for Abigail.Abie was Austin's little sister, she was only 5 but she was just too beautiful and extremely adorable she had big brown eyes shoulder length straight hair and had a head band on which was matching with her polka dot dress.Yep she was a real lady! She started jumping up and down when she saw me "YAY!!!"  and i picked her up 

"How u doing kiddo?? a said giving her  a warm smile 

"I'm doing good but Mary is kinda sick i think she has a fever" she said handing out her doll Mary and was really worried 

"Hey Honey!! How was your day?" Said Mrs.Blade 

"Uh it was ok mom."Said Austin uninterested while Mrs. Blade came and gave me a warm hug

"Oh ...oh hi honey i was talking to June but  it's good to know u had a good day." she said smiling and i smiled at how Austin's face looked at the moment he was trying to act all cool 

"Oh of course she's the your first choice!!" Austin said putting his around his hips 

"NO... she's my only choice!!" his mother said smiling at me warmly

"OK whatever" Austin said not caring

"How are u doing June?" she said still keeping the smile.

"I am fine but u certainly look amazing!!" I said putting Abie down who was looking at face to face while the conversation.

"HAHAHa!! thats so sweat of you honey!!" she said between laughs

Then Austin turned to me and said "you should get some sleep" He  said  softly I nodded my head and helead me up stairs.

"OO OO mama are they getting married is June gonna stay with us forever? Is she ? say yes plzzz" she said all excited and jumping up and down.

"umm lets go check Mary's fever!!" her mom said changing the subject.

I started blushing what the hell?!?!? I never blush and i could see Austin's neck and it was slightly pink.Whao!! stop June!!

Austin opened the room and i entered he followed me "I'll leave some sweats and t shirt out for you, you should take  a shower" I nodded my head in agreement

"Hey thanks again" i said my head dropped down

"JUNE" he said quietly and lifted my chin up to face him

"shut up!!" he said smirking and then we both started laughing after that he left.

I went into the bathroom stripped my clothes down and turned on the shower and let all those tears come out.