Story Ideas (Please Read and Comment On The One You Like)

Hiya. So for my next multi-chapter fanfic, I have a couple ideas and I wanted to show them to you guys so you can pick, and the most voted one will be the story I write. For now, the story will be either Raura or Auslly, but in the future I will be writing about other couples and shows.

Idea 1: Continuation of my Auslly Christmas One-shot. So it will go through their relationship as well as careers and other complications that come in life.

Idea 2: Uses my Raura Christmas One-Shot and starts off where the one-shot begins and continues with all complications that happen, and how they announce that they are dating to their fans as well as other fun things that happen in the story. This will probably end where the one-shot ends but the story would go through those 4 years. If this is chosen, there would most probably be a sequel which starts off where the one-shot ended.

Idea 3: Ross goes to a town where Laura moved for an unknown reason (to Ross), to find her after not seeing her for a couple years. Ross is told that Laura is dead but he doesn’t believe it, and becomes really invested in finding her and proving that she isn’t dead.