I stared at the suit, it was lifless, handing on it's rack. It had been the first time in 9 months since I had come this close to the suit. I glanced to the opposite end of the table, peering at the  springlock suit...

Bonnie... I stared.

He had been so unkept. His fur seemed to be matted, his once  yellow hue, now a slime green. It was beginning to wither.

William would be so disappointed...

I sighed, reminiscing in the amazing memories I had witnessed over a year ago. William and Henry dancing and singing in unison, making children laugh and brightening the mood. That was Williams best quality, which made him a great businessman.

Beep beep ..

My phone buzzed.

Henry: party starts in 30. Be ready, this is our last show, make it a good one .

I sighed looking up at the springlock suite, and back at fredbear.

Bonnie is lonley...wait a minute

Fredbear.... springlock...Bonnie..
Fredbear..springlock..Bonnie?
Fredbear. Springlock.bonnie.
Springlock. Bonnie
Bonnie

My focus shifted back and fourth between them. Something was wrong and my mind couldn't wrap around it.

None the less the show was starting, although I'd have to come back later.

The show was starting

I removed any unessential clothing and slipped into a sweat counseling one-piece, before beating dressing fredbear. Once everything was in place, I had carefully stepped into the springlock suit.

Show time

I stared at Bonnie, unsure. "you think this is a Good idea?" I asked Bonnie, he just sat there.

Beep beep

Henry: party's cancelled. Lawsuit went through, were done.

I sighed in relief and angst. His text whirred in my head. Wow.

Fredbear's deserves to go out with a bang. Henry had made sure all financial situations were closed, all today's food, and accomodations had been paid for. No money would be lost. So what's the use of letting it go to waste. Party on!

_______________________________

4 hours. Fazbear's diners last party,...had lasted four hours. I made sure everything had been in order before I left. Made sure no lingering children had left, no aren't went empty handed. It was a new routine I had held.

I staggered down the hallway. The suit had been made for someone with a larger height advancement, then me. But I worked with it none the less. I entered the parts and service room, closing the door behind me. Las thing I needed was to crush a child's dream, by scaring them with a tiny woman escaping fredbear's body.

No amount of therapy can help ya there. I glanced at the shelves briefly before noticing, something odd, a small box. It wasn't an alarming box, but one that stuck out.

To a normal person this box would've easily been missed, but after working here so log, you realise what's supposed to be here and what isn't.

It had been a small green tool box. I easily slipped off the hand extensions for fredbear to examine the box. Curiosity getting the better of me I opened it.

"What the hell"? I questioned.

The box, had a metal bottom littered with unidentified pills all sorts of variated colors. To one side, a small blue pump, it could be easily mistaken for a chipclip. And to the other, a small brown bottle filled halfway, with clear liquid.

Excuse me?

All this had belonged in the "extreme medical emergency" kit. It had been stored in the opposite side of the building, what was it doing here?

I shook my head in thought as I noticed him again..

"Bonnie I'm sorry,..." I appologised to the springbody, placing the box back to it's original spot.

"you've been here forever and didn't get a final send off.." I sighed, waiting for an answer. I dropped my head, removing fredbear's head.

My hair whipped behind me effortlessly, as I stared, I removed the equipment carefully, as not to trigger the springlocks.

"You know I keep talking to you expecting you too say something" I laughed, a tear streaming down my face, as I removed the lower half of the suit. "but," I smiled. "I know inside you're just hollow and-" I stopped.

"Inside you're....hollow"

My eyes began to feverishly search the room.

The left corner..the right, behind me.. the open closet...Where was it?

Word count :1385
Conversation time:)
Ik your not gonna answer but how was your day?
What is (y/n) looking for 👀 any guesses?