Chapter 6

~~~Error Pov~~~

I groan as I run a hand down my skull right before answering my ringing phone. "W-wHaT dO yOu W-w-WaNt SqUiD???" I roll my eye sockets as Ink talked. "tHe D-dOoDlE sPhErE…. b-BeCaUsE PJ? FiNe…. I'lL bE tHeRe." I hang up the phone while grumbling before making a portal to The Doodle Sphere to find out what was up with my son.

"Hi Error, glad you made it so quickly!" Ink smiled and waved before trying to grab a hold of my wrist making me jump back because of the sudden contact. "Sorry… I forgot." Ink looked down before turning back to me excited.

"WhY aM i H-hErE iNk….." I grumble getting right to the point. I hate having to leave (Y/N) home alone…. Especially since she doesn't know about her older brother Paperjam or anyone else really except her brother Bluescreen. I walk into Ink's house and see its still cluttered with papers, sketch books, plans for new AUs, drawings, paintings, pencils, paint brushes of various types and sizes, and paint everywhere and on everything. "uGh….. D-dO yOu EvEr ClEaN sQuId. ThErE iS tOo MuCh S-sTuFf…..." I reluctantly sat on Ink's couch before getting rid of the stuff on it and looked at Ink waiting for him to tell me why I had to come. A few moments later PJ comes out of his room holding hands with someone.

"Oh you are here to meet Jammy's new mate!" Ink said while bringing out snacks.

"NeW m-MaTe? I tHoUgHt P-p-PaPeRjAm WaS wItH fReSh." At the mention of my brother Ink scoffed.

"We both knew it wasn't going to work out with him and my precious Jammy. Omni is a much better suited mate." After five minutes of Ink talking I tuned him out, worrying about Fresh a bit since it was Paperjam that gave him feelings.
"PJ. dId YoU bReAk ThInGs OfF? o-Or DiD hE fInD yOu T-tWo ToGeThEr?" PJ lowed his head guilty and wouldn't face me, so I got up and left the house ignoring Ink calling out for me to comeback. As much as I care about Ink he is so stupid at times. I open a portal back to my Anti-Void and leave The Doodle Sphere behind me, as I pace around before grabbing my phone texting (Y/N).

Daddy
1(×××)×××-××××
Sweetheart I'm heading to Outertale. Need too cool down.

Princess
1(×××)×××-××××
Oh okay Daddy!! I'm sorry that's you had a bad day. 🥺

Daddy
1(×××)×××-××××
Be good I'll shouldn't be longer than 15 mins.

Princess
1(×××)×××-××××
I always am! Love you daddy!!!!! 😘🥰💚

Daddy
1(×××)×××-××××
Love ya too 🤍

I put my phone into my jacket's pocket and made a portal to Outertale to relax for awhile.

           ~~~Normal Pov~~~

You and Fresh where laying back amongst the echoflowers staring up at the ceiling. Your hand was just centimeters apart from Fresh's as your cellphone when off making you sit up and answer the text messages. "Well we will have to head back soon…." You sigh as your hair covers your sitting form making Fresh chuckle.

"fresh? why are ya here buddy? and who's the kiddo?" A deep voice comes from behind you out of nowhere making you jump.

"Heya Classic! What up my radical broski? I'm just out with this smokin' lil mama." You look at Classic from behind your hair as your cheek get dusted in pink. You force the blush back down and move the locks away from your face as you smile sweetly.

"H-hello, I'm (Y/N). And you are?" You stick your hand out to shake, after all your father did raise you to have manners.

"the names sans. sans the skeleton, nice to meet ya (Y/N)." Sans put his hand in yours as the sound of a whoopee cushion went off being copied by all the near by echoflowers. You, Sans and Fresh all laugh slightly. "ah, the old whoopee cushion in the hand trick never gets old. anyways what au are you from (Y/N)?" You and Fresh both freeze as you rub the back of your neck.

"Ummm I-I don't have an AU. It was destroyed only hours after I was born." You answer honestly as you look down at the time on your phone. "S-shoot! Fresh we gotta go like NOW! before dad finds me missing." Your voice turns panicky while Sans looks at you suspiciously from yours and Fresh's panicked expressions.

"As much as the lil lady and I would love to chill brosphep we gotta skedaddle." Fresh grabs ahold of your shoulder and teleports you both back to the Anti-Void.