I went in and Eunhi as well. I closed the door behind me and looked at them.

"Daddy!", she shouted and ran to the guy that was with Sir Lee. "You took so long! Thankfully that girl helped me!"

"Really, sweetheart?", the guy questioned his father and faced me. "Thank you for helping my daughter. I'm Jung Jaehyun, you can call me Jaehyun"

"It's no problem", I said. "Should I leave first to let the two of you talk?"

"No, I'll be on my way out", Jaehyun said. "I'll talk to you soon, Jeno. Keep safe"

With that, he left Sir Lee's office with his daughter. He looked pretty young though to have a daughter. I looked at Sir Lee who was sitting down as always.

"You did the right thing", he complimented me. "I was about to get mad at you for being late, but you had an excuse"

"I just couldn't let the child cry forever", I said and brought the cart near me, getting out the broom. I started to sweep the floor and tidy up his office.

"Your uniform is too big for you", he said, looking at me. "We don't have any smaller sizes for them though"

"I guess I'll try to fix it I guess", I replied, continuing to sweep, but this time closer to him.

"You don't have to wear the uniform", he said. "You can just wear casual clothes. You might get too sweaty wearing that"

"Why are you being so talkative and nice?", I asked, facing him.

"I used to talk to Yuta a lot before the incident happened and now I can only talk to you", he answered. "Is it bad that I'm trying to socialize and getting to know my workers?"

"No, Sir Lee", I replied and continued to sweep.

"I thought so", he mumbled and continued to speak. "How's your brother?"

"He's doing well for now", I answered. "I've been raising money to pay for his hospital bills. He's responding to the medicine"

"That's good", he said. "You know, you're a good sister"

"Well, he's all I have left", I said casually, forgetting the fact that I'm talking to my boss. "Except for my other brother but I don't want to talk about him"

"I see", he said. "Are you a top student?"

"No, I'm just average", I replied. I headed over to the cart and switched the broom for the mop and started to mop the floor quickly.

"What do you think about me?", he asked and I looked at him. "What do you think of me as a CEO and your boss?"

"Well, uhm"

You are a very prideful boss that can't even let his pride down and blames innocent people without getting enough evidence to prove it. You also don't have a heart of gold, you can't even help your own worker who is sick and can't even help others except for yourself and your business.

"You're an okay boss", I lied, fake smiling. "You're smart and can be friendly"

"That's it?", he questioned and I nodded. "I expected more"

I held back an eye roll just because he's my boss. I finished off mopping the floor and hurriedly dusted the vases he had and other stuff. I had to dust the things on his table as well.

"Do you mind?", I asked, holding up the feather duster and pointed to the table.

"Not at all", he smiled so suddenly that I realized that he had an eye smile.

I dusted the things he had on his table and I was wondering why he wasn't busy reading through documents or any papers. I caught him staring at me again, which kind of made me uncomfortable. I finished it after a couple of minutes and placed the feather duster back in the cart.

"I have something to say before you leave", he said, sitting up straight and fixing his gelled hair and took of his glasses. He loosened his tie and looked at me.

"What is it?", I asked him.

"I'm not really the type who likes fast forward relationships, but I am a fast forward person", he said, looking at me with a certain gaze. "I think I'm starting to like you but I can't determine whether if it's as a friend, worker or as a girl that I would marry. It seems that I don't have much time to pick which one it is, because if it's the last one, then I have some competition"

[a/n: is this, character development? 👁👄👁 my motivation to start the day are comments and votes from wattpad <33 ily all so much 🥺💗 ]