While the doctor and the nurses were checking you, I read what was written in the paper and you won't believe what it was,"

"What?" Emily asked looking at Alex's eyes which were all lit up from excitement.

Alex showed Emily the paper. Emily gave it a look and said, "I don't know, Alex, it could be true but it could also be just nothing."

"But do we have any other option to explore?" Alex asked back. She was adamant and there was a surety in her voice which made Ryan ask, "What is she talking about, Emily?"

"This is Aunt Petunia's death paper," Emily began scanning the page once again, "It has the details of where she is buried and other stuff."

"And?" Helena asked looking at Emily.

"Every grave is given a number. Aunt Petunia's grave is 91797. That's what Alex saw."

"Emily," Alex's voice caused Emily to look at her, "remember the old saying that God helps those who help themselves? Maybe this is God's sign. He is helping us."

"I don't know," Emily said still looking at the number. "What do you guys think?" Emily looked at Ryan, Clyde, and Helena.

Ryan and Helena were thinking of something when Emily and Alex were having the conversation.

"It's true," Ryan began, "Every grave is given a number and maybe 4623 is George's."

"And!" Helena exclaimed so loud that even Emily shook a bit in her bed, "now I know why George wrote 'haze'. That smart, math brain, man. Even though he didn't use mysteries in his life, he did love one."

"What are you saying, Helena," Ryan asked looking at a victory smile of hers.

"Ryan! Don't you remember the weather it was on the day George was buried?"

"We both were there, how can I not? There were... Oh, my,"

The conversation between the two of them piqued the interests of Emily and Clyde causing Clyde to ask, "What happened that day?"

"There was haze everywhere that week before, during, and even after George's death when he was being buried."

Emily explained what she heard to Alex to which Alex replied, "See, I told you,"

"It's time to pay our friend a little visit," Helena smiled.

- - - - - - -

After waiting for a few hours for Emily to get better, they all teleported to the cemetery where George was buried.

Alex's intuition was spot on. Like they say, sometimes your gut feeling defies all the logic that your brain can comprehend. Well, that was something Emily lived by.

Instead of names and dates on a headstone, every grave had a cross, stabbed to the ground, and on top of every cross, there were numbers. The cross and the numbers took the hit of the weather of several years but they still could make something out of it.

All got split up in order to find George's grave fast with the number 4623 on the cross.

They searched and searched. The cemetery was spread into a vast area but they weren't giving up. They were this close to finding out the third piece.

And then suddenly, they all heard Alex's scream, "Found it!" Rushing towards the sound they saw the cross with the number 4623 on it. Now all they needed was a tool to dig out the body and the coffin.

"George's house is not too far from here and I think that maybe the house still has the shovels provided if nobody took it. We used to dig up holes for fun when we were kids with those shovels. I'll be right back."