73. Screams

"Emily? John?" A ghostly figure sitting on the bed whispered loudly.

"You know them?" Scarlett asked the figure in front of her.

"Gh-gh-ghost!!!!" Skylar screamed. It was the first time she had seen a real-life ghost in front of her.

"I'm not gonna hurt you, Skylar, please calm down." The ghost said.

"Sc-sc-Scarlett," Skylar gathered her courage and somehow held herself together from fainting and tripping with her wobbling legs. "So, you are able to see these things? Every day!?" Skylar said in disbelief.

Scarlett nodded.

"I-I-I- can't belie-" Skylar tried so hard to resist but she fainted due to the shock of seeing a ghost just a few inches away from her.

"Skylar!" Scarlett rushed to catch her. "It's alright," she said to Emily and John. "It's her first time, she had never seen anything like this in her real life. She'll be alright, don't worry." Saying this she laid her sister on her bed with the help of Emily.

"So, we meet again, Clyde," Emily said in a rather sarcastic tone.

"How can we forget you, Clyde," John began, "You left us just like that in front of Nick's house and just vanished. Why? Where have you gone?"

"You both know his best friend? How?" A confused Scarlett asked as she sprinkled some drops of water from glass near the bedside on Skylar's face.

"Long story," John replied.

Skylar squinted her eyes and moved a bit. Scarlett helped her get up and she sat with her hand on her head. "Feeling better?"

Skylar nodded.

"My apologies kids," He started going near John and Emily. "There was something else more important that I had to do back then but wait, how do you know my name?" Clyde asked.

"How do we know your name is just a start," Emily began as Scarlett and Skylar looked at each other listening to their conversations. "There is so much that you missed out on. And here, Scarlett," Emily said taking out the ring which Scarlett had given her. "John and I do not need these." She handed her ring over to Scarlett. John followed.

"Hold on," Scarlett said in confusion. "Do you mean to say that you can see him all by yourself without the help of any medium?"

John and Emily nodded.

"How?" Scarlett asked.

"We don't know either," John replied. "Didn't he tell you anything about us?"

Scarlett shook her head.

John and Emily looked at each other. Emily said, "Alright, first we need to clear everything. Everything is becoming so confusing. Scarlett, tell us about who you are and how do you know about Clyde or the stone and what do you know about them. And we'll tell you everything that had happened till now because Clyde, we still don't have the third stone and something inside me tells me that both of you can help us. I know, Scarlett you definitely know something about the cursed stones and Diana but you are not telling us."

When Emily said her last sentence, Clyde and Scarlett exchanged shocking glances.

"C'mon," John joined Emily." If we all work together, we can definitely find a solution to the stones and the death spell."

- - - - - - - - - -

"Rose!" David yelled from the bathroom.

"What?" Came the sound of his wife from outside.