Chapter 31: Spicy Truth or dare

Start from the beginning

"It's getting dark so we should head out to the fire pit," Biana said. Everyone cleared their dishes and went outside.  They all took seats on the chairs and blankets in the sand around the fire pit. Fitz came up and sat behind Sophie wrapping his arms around her on a blanket in front of the fire. She smiled.

"Let's play truth or dare!" Biana said clapping her hands.

"Bet," Keefe said from his place. He was sitting on the left of Sophie and Fitz.

"Ok I'll go first," Tam said. "Biana truth or dare?,"

"Truth,"

"Have you ever kissed anyone?"

"...yes" she said blushing. "Ok my turn...Sophie truth or dare?"

"Truth"

"How did u get hurt the other day?"

Sophie froze. Keefe and Fitz exchanged looks.

"I...can't say." She said.

"Just ask another question," Fitz said aloud.

Biana looked confused as to why it was such a big deal.

"Trust me let it go," Fitz transmitted to her.

"....ok then," she started. "What's the biggest lie you've ever told.

"Umm...." Sophie said thinking. "Probably the other day" she started laughing. "Grady came into my room to say goodnight and saw Fitz's clothes and he was asking why they were there and I made up that I spilt wine on his clothes but in reality Fitz was nude hiding in my bathroom!" She said cackling.

"I'll have you know I wasn't actually nude I put on some clothes I found in the linen closet!" He said as Dex and Biana started snickering. "Ok who's turn is it?" He said trying to change the subject chuckling.

"Ok," Sophie said. "Dex truth or dare?"

"This isn't very me but dare,"

"Ok... I dare you to....take off an item if clothing every time you see Alden or Della tonight and your not allowed to explain yourself.

"Ok," he said laughing. "Fitz truth or dare?"

"Dare,"

"I dare you to moan as loud as you can as soon as you see one of your parents,"

"Oh my lord." He said laughing. "Mk..Tam truth or dare?"

"Truth"

"If you had to kiss someone here who would it be?"

"Damn this could go a lot of ways, give me a second," he said.

"Whatever you say Fitz is gonna be pissed," keefe said laughing.

Dex chuckled. "Are you looking for an excuse to kill tam??" He directed at Fitz

"Ok ok....," tam said after a second. "...biana"

You could make out a blush in her checks even in the dim firelight.

"Ok...Linh truth or dare?"

"Truth,"

"What's the most illegal thing you've ever done?"

"Oh no!!" She said laughing. "I was at the pet store and...I stole a cat."

"Linh!!" Biana said shocked.

"Oh my god only you would steal a freaking cat!!" Keefe said laughing.

"He was really cute and he was so sad looking!" She said cackling as she tried to justify herself.

"Ok keefe truth or dare?"

"Dare!"

"I dare you to...jump in the lake."

"Damn!" Fitz said laughing.

"Bet." Keefe said standing up and taking off his shirt.

"Wait ur actuall gonna do it!!?" Biana said.

"He'll yea." He said "last one to the lake is a cat thief! This is your chance for redemption linh," he added.

They all got up running after Keefe towards the dock. He ran up and kicked off his shoes before he ran and cannon balled into the lake.

He popped up seconds later. "Holy FUCK! It's freezing!!!" He swam to the edge and Fitz helped pull him out.

"Let's get inside," Fitz said. "It's getting cold out here anyways"

They all headed inside. Keefe went to the shower to get warmed up and change into dry pajamas.

They all went into the living room. And Keefe came out after a few minutes. Della walked in.

Sophie nodded at Dex who was scowling.

He took off his shirt abrupty as Fitz threw his head back.

"ooOOOhh!" He moaned dramatically.

Everyone snickered as Della looked on in confusion at Dex's sudden nudity and Fitz's moan.

"I was gonna say there's mallomelt....I'll just leave it here." She said setting down the tray.

As soon as she left everyone broke out laughing.

After a few minutes all of the mallowmelt was gone.

"Let's get our sleeping bags all ready," Biana said.

They all went into the large guest room. And set up sleeping bags in a big circle. Sophie put hers next to Fitz's.

~~~
For the record I don't really like truth or dare in most fanfics but I had to do one as a right of passage as a Wattpad author.