Chapter 10~ Kaleidoscope

~Narrators pov~
Natsu sat on the chair silently as he thought to himself.
'Is Yui ever going to wake up? Is she going to die? Please let her be okay'

He sat in that chair thinking all night, the rest of day passed as he watched Yui, afraid to look away incase he would miss something.
That day turned into two which turned into three, that then turned into four. Four days of thinking and watching, very rarely leaving the room, hardly sleeping for more than 20 minutes at a time.
The afternoon of the fourth day he finally gave up. He kicked he door open then stormed out growling.
"Natsu are you okay?? I haven't seen you in four days, where you in there the whol-" Lucy gets cut of by an angry Natsu
"WHAT DOES IT LOOK LIKE!?" He shouts angrily and runs out of the guild.
"Natsu..." Lucy says sadly with tears in her eyes. 'I know he's just upset about Yui but he didn't have to take it out on me!' She thinks to herself
Erza walks over to her
"Lucy... Are you okay? He's gets like that when his friends are hurt so don't take it personally alright?" Erza says with concern
"Yeah I know, thanks Erza" I answer.
"Come on, when I was upset Yui would take me to get cake, let's go get some now alright?" Erza asks. Lucy nods her head and they walk out.
"So is that where you got your cake obsession? From yui?" Lucy asks
Erza chuckles slightly
"Now that I think about it, I think so"
We keep walking down the street chatting and smiling.

~With natsu~
Natsu stormed all the way to her house and kicked the door open kicked off his and slammed it shut, happy following as close as he could. Natsu had been waiting almost 8 days for her to wake up, waiting patiently almost never leaving her side. He laid down on her fluffy bed instantly feeling more comfortable and drifted of to sleep while happy paced around the room. Poor happy had been waiting with Yui even longer then Natsu. He sat on her bed and never left her side until Natsu wanted him to come. He slept on the bed with Yui every night but the 2 she was with porlyusica, he slept at Yui's house the other nights he wasn't at the guild. Happy had waited longer and he wanted her to wake up too!
"If only we were waiting for someone else to wake up. Yui pays attention to me! She would of comforted me" happy says to himself sadly.

~meanwhile at the guild~
Everyone had gone home by 8, leaving Mira to stitch up Yui. It was currently 9:18, Mira had just re dressed Yui's stab wound.
"I don't know how you did it Yui, you are tough as nails. We're all worried about you, keep fighting alright?" She says then sits down next to her "Between you and me, porlyusica does actually have human feelings, she cares about you Yui. Feel special? I know your going to wake up and when you do we're going to throw you a big party okay?" Mira says happily.
"Well I should get back home soon, I'll see you tomorrow Yui, we miss you" Mira says and walks away waving. Yui's unconscious self smiles at the girls words.

~back to natsu~

Natsu woke up early that morning, he rolled over and looked at the clock. 3:27 he sighs and stands up, goes out to the lounge room and sits on a chair. He sits there until the sunrises almost 3 hours later.

~happy's pov~
I walked out tiredly and saw natsu sitting on a chain in the living room. "Natsu? What's wrong?"
"Oh hey happy, sorry I'm just worried. I should go apologies to Lucy hey?" He asks
"Yeah probably, she looked upset" I say.
"Alright let's go" he says and starts walking to her house. When he finally makes it there he jumps through the window. When the window opens Lucy freaks out
"NATSU GET OUT!!!" She yells with out even looking at him.
"Luce I came to say sorry, I wasn't thinking straight yesterday. I brought some chocolate? Will that help?" Natsu asks as I put a bar of chocolate in his hand to give to Lucy. She takes the chocolate and nods her head.
"I'm real sorry Lucy" Natsu says
"It's alright, you were just worried about Yui, don't worry about it" she says. Natsu walks closer and grabs her hand.
"I mean it Luce" he says as she gasps. "Thank you" she says in a small voice. "Let's go to the guild okay?" Lucy asks "sounds good" he says and they start walking to the guild, I was flying behind them.

~time skip~

When they get to the guild they see Cana and Gray sitting down next to her bed.
"How's she doing?" Asks Lucy.
"She's okay" says can
"The poison is starting to spread again though so gramps says we have to keep an eye on her." Gray says.
"Does he know a way to get rid of the poison?" Lucy asks
"Not yet, Levy has been trying to find a way all morning" Cana says.
"I'll go help her!" Lucy says as she goes to the library to help Levy.
Eventually the rest of team Natsu show up and they all start talking to each other.
As the day passes Lucy and Levy search through all the magic books they could think of that had anything to do with removing it from Yui.
Nothing.
No matter how many books they looked in they couldn't find a single thing.
"Come on you two, you have been at it all day, time to go home." Mira says with a smile.
"Get a good nights sleep and you can start where you left of tomorrow? Alright?" Mira says
"Okay Mira! Come on Lu-chan" levy says

~the next day~

The girls showed up the next day and instantly started to search again. When Mira showed up Cana had fallen asleep so Gray put a blanket over her shoulders. He had stayed up all night and was exhausted. The poison had spread all the way down her left leg and up to her left cheek, it started to go down her right leg and was starting do spread down her right shoulder. "Damn" says Mira. She rushes out of the room and down to the masters office.
"Master Yui's condition is worsening by the minute. Why didn't we leave her with porlyusica! Every time we take her there she stays health and porl-" She gets cut of by the master. "Not even porlyusica could save her this time. When we were there with her the other day she told me something I wish she didn't"

~flashback~
"How's she doing?" The master says. "To be completely honest with you, she's terrible. She has been hit with two attacks of death magic, one alone is enough to kill someone on the spot. Thankfully the Wizard attacked her with the magic isn't as good as he thinks he is. The stab wound was caused because of a sword riddled with death magic, fortunately the magic spell had weakened itself because of age. The wound has sucked out every ounce of bad magic this poor child had in order to heal itself but sadly the only magic she had left was full of deadly toxins." Porlyusica says.
"How can magic have deadly toxins? I've never heard of that before." The master says.
"She was born with magic in her system and like all magic, it is inside of the person so if the person is hit in the right spot the magic is inserted with toxins. It is very very rare to happen and unfortunately I have no clue how to fix it. If she doesn't have magic, the stab wound won't heal, it will heal itself by absorbing her magic. But to continue with what I was saying, he hit her with two magic attacks of death. The second death wave was not powerful enough to kill her but it was enough to seriously hurt her. The wizard that hit her with the wave of death didn't have a great deal of magic power left so the spell wasn't as powerful, therefore not being able to kill her." Porlyusica says sadly. The master just nods in response.
"My poor child hasn't got long has she?" Master makarov says, tears welling in his eyes.
"She isn't healthy Makarov, take her back to the guild. At least let her live her last moments in the place she loves the most." Porlyusica says tearing up and walking away.

~flashback end~
Mira stands there in shock, tears silently falling from her eyes. The master is crying aswell. Mira stands up and runs out of the office tears poring from her eyes as she thinks of Yui dying then she remembers Lisanna's death. She couldn't handle another death. Not again. She runs through the guild hall with tears falling like waterfalls. Pushing the guild doors open she runs out and down the street, up a hill and all a garden Lisana and Yui made when they were little.
Everyone was confused.
"What happened with Mira!"
"What's wrong?"
"Is she okay" the guild members were asking, chatting among themselves.

The master walks down into the infirmary. He looks at Yui then leaves.