Chapter 7

Sorry for the long update! Kinda lazy to write hehehe... but anyways, I hope you enjoy!
---

"Amiya...she's in there." Ashley whisper.

"Ah, thanks, I will have a chat with her then." Amiya reply.

"Hai, I'll go there soon." Ashley said giving her a thumbs.

When Amiya go in the room, Misha suddenly turn around, raising her guards up.

"...Who is it?" She ask staring at Amiya.

"Are you miss Misha?" Amiya ask.

"...What?" Misha ask confuse.

Timeskip after Amiya done explaining what's going on

"I'm sorry, Miss Misha, I hope I didn't scare you..." Amiya said apologizing.

"These are my colleagues, Franka, Liskarm, and Ashley."

"Hey there." Franka greet.

"Good day." Liskarm said.

"Nice to meet you." Ashley smile.

"We're from Rhodes Island pharmaceuticals, as an organization made to serve the Infected, at least..." Amiya said a little sad.

"We hope to be able to help you, that's why we'd like to talk a bit." She said.

"Talk?" Misha ask.

"Mhm, this isn't the best place to talk though..." Amiya said looking around a bit.

"As of right now, our top priority is to keep you safe. For the time being, we'll protect you, so rest assured." She continue.

"What are you talking about..." Misha muttered.

"You're just going to capture me and lock me up, aren't you?!" She yelled.

"Get away from me! My claws are sharps!...If you don't want to get hurt..." she trailed off.

"Pfft..." Franka laugh.

"What are you laughing about?..." Misha ask.

"If we really want to capture you, we wouldn't have given you a chance to resist." Franka reply.

As Misha stay quite.

"Miss Misha, we really want to help you, so..."

"I don't trust you." Misha said.

"Lungmen treats the Infected worse than the criminals!" She yelled.

"Why would you...why would you go out of your way to help the Infected?" She ask.

Amiya stay quite for a second.

"Miss Misha, look..." Amiya pulled her sleeve up.

"What...are you doing?" Misha ask.

"Your...your hand...you're also an Infected?" Misha ask surprised.

Amiya pull her sleeve down,

"That's right, I'm just like you." Amiya said.

"There are a lot of Infected in these slums. Those kids you left behind...they trusted you." She said.

"Misha, you already cause them trouble." She continue.

"...Are you going to use these kids to threaten me?" Misha ask.

"No, I wouldn't, but someone has already started doing exactly that... we just chased out a group of thugs that was trying to threaten those kids." Amiya reply.