Simp City, Population: Illumi

I blushed deeply and instinctively grabbed my as much of my breasts that would fit in my hands and I turned away quickly. Elaine, seething, threw me me a blanket to hold against my chest. I wanted my back exposed since the fabric against it was uncomfortable, and it wouldn't hurt to make Illumi see what he had literally forced Hisoka to do to me. Elaine shut the door and grabbed the packet from illumi. She scoffed and started angrily scribbling in the margins of the first page. I was still turned away from Illumi and I felt eyes on my back and Hisoka looked at me, and then turned his attention to Illumi and said, "admiring the damage you've caused, I see?" Illumi developed a small frown but said nothing. At this point I turned around to face Illumi and with my eyes narrowed I said, " you're going to pay for what you did to me." His eyebrows jumped up and I continued, "no, literally, you're going to pay for me to go to a professional nen healer. It's the least you can do since it's your fault I look like a fucking prisoner of war!" The corners of his mouth upturned at my remark and he said, "yes of course, I'll schedule an appointment for tomorrow morning." I smiled triumphantly but I was low key disappointed he agreed so easily. I really wanted an excuse to yell at him and hit him before our contract went into affect. I mumbled a "thanks I guess". Then I spoke up and said, "give me the address and what time I am to go." Illumi responded with, "y/n you misunderstand, I'll take you there tomorrow". My eyes widened and me, Hisoka and Elaine all yelled in unison "NO!" Illumi sat down on the edge of the bed with his legs crossed and before he could say anything else absurd I said, " if you want to be the one to take me, you have to let them come along too." I jutted my thumb over to where Hisoka and Elaine were. Illumi said, " very well. It's good to see you again y/n" I burst out in laughter and so did Hisoka. Illumi looked confused and I said to Hisoka between laughs, "can you believe him?" Hisoka shook his head and Elaine just smiled. Illumi asked questioningly, "what?" Elaine was laughing now too and I dimly wondered if she sprinkled some 'fairy dust' as she liked to call it, on our food. Elaine said, " dude, you just fucking saw her like 2bhours ago, in the last phase of the Hunter's exam." Hisoka stood up and grabbed the packet Illumi brought from Elaine. He cleared his throat, grabbed his phone and held it up to his ear. He did his best to stop laughing and he made a serious face. He said as his eyes shone with amusement , " y/n I literally just saw you, but I already have a 20 page paper on how you should be my future wife". I doubled over laughing at the horrible impression and I stood up and untied my hair from its bun so it looked like Illumi's long hair. (But mine wasn't nearly as long). I stood up and grabbed the papers from Hisoka and I said looking at Hisoka and Elaine, " my name is Illumi Zoldyck and im a murderous assassin, master nen manipulator, and most importantly... Imma a simp!" We all doubled over laughing except Illumi, the man of the hour, and the object of ridicule. I clutched my stomach as I laughed. Then, as I cackled I cried out in pain and exclaimed " shit my back" I felt one of the deeper wounds reopen and spurt blood. Hisoka rushed forward but Illumi was closer and he reached out to me, frowning. I pushed him aside and said, "Hisoka". Hisoka gently took me into his arms and laid me down. Elaine pushed him aside and dumped rubbing alcohol all over my back. Tears pricked my eyes and I screamed out, " Elaine what the FUCK!" She shrugged as Hisoka and Illumi glared at her. She said as they stared, "I was disinfecting it guys, cool it, jeez." My back burned like it was on fire thanks to the alcohol and I turned to Illumi and I said with tears streaming down my face. I tried for a weak smile and I said, " any chance your doctor does house calls?" Illumi was already on the phone. We probably could've gone to a regular hospital but they would've just stapled or stitched my wounds closed,  and it could've taken months to heal and I would still have scars and occasional pain afterwards. However, a skilled, professional nen healer could probably heal me completely without a hitch if they worked continuously for about 6-7 hours, maybe less. I laughed a little and I fought to stay conscious. It wasn't working and I mumbled, " guys I'm gonna pass out." I turned my head towards Illumi and I considered reminding him he did this but instead I said, "when I wake up, I better" my eyelids were heavy and I blinked slowly. I finished, " I better be fully healed". Illumi's eyebrows drew together and he said softly, "of course my y/n" I whispered "I'm not yours, I'm Hiso- Hi-", then I passed out.