3.0: hosts

(  chapter 3 ; hosts )

 as the room slowly lit up, we saw who the soothing voice belonged to. he sat on the platform, his muscular arms wrapped around the pole. his droopy blonde hair slightly obscuring his face, a smirk forming on his lips, the 'i-know-what-i'm-doing' type.

he wore tight, black briefs and a harness used for.. kinky things to say the least. other than that, he was naked.

he was hot, i thought. and everyone else in the room thought so too, including himself.

kyo, had an amused expression. i could hear her voice in my head say 'entertain me, boy.' maturely dealt with, is a way to describe her sexual emotions. but i could not say the same for the other three. they were blushing, embarrassed, and horny messes. they were definitely on the verge of exploding. akiara's mouth was watering. mieko is as red as the dress she wore. june vigorously shaking the red-faced girl.

then there was me. he was hot, yes. i had a faint blush on my cheeks, obviously from the sexy man in front of us. but i felt like, something was lacking. he didn't trigger anything yet.

probably overexposure. i shouldn't have watched too much porn last week.

after a while of observing our expressions, the blonde stood up and started talking.

"welcome ladies, to your little nighttime getaway~" he teased. "our job is to entertain you. as specially-picked hosts, we decided to put on a little show for you." he continued.

"my partner will be here soon, so no need to fret, ladies." he said the second and last word in a condescending tone. he about faced.

"now let the show, begin."

the lights dim. then the lights flicker.

┏━━━━━━━━━━ ☆ ━━━━━━━━━━┓

┗━━━━━━━━━━ ☆ ━━━━━━━━━━┛

now his 'partner's had arrived. both were blindfolded, on either side of the platform. their appearance contrasted with each other. he had messy dark hair, bluish? purplish? it was as if he tried styling it but he had no idea how to. he wasn't as muscular as the blonde, but had a nice build nonetheless.  he wore the same harness and similar briefs.

i think i've seen him before.

each move they made earned a squeal from the messy trio. our glasses-wearing mommy, on the hand, was smirking. she's clearly amused.

the dark-haired host accidentally slipped a moan as he was grinding himself onto the pole, awakening something. so that's what was missing. the slight blush and arousal i felt at first went from 0 to 100, very quickly. same applied to the squealing trio and the silent kyo. 

i observe him while he performed. very flexible, but can't really help himself. compared to the blonde, he went all out with his gestures. licking the pole, slut-dropping, and many more things that i never would've thought would be happening right in front of me.

he looked so familiar. i swear i've seen him before, i just don't know where.  

the song stops, signaling the end of their little show. they took off their blindfolds, walked to the center platform. the blonde smiles, bowing. he patted the other on the back, telling him to bow too. all while the ravenette's nose and eyes were obscured from our view.  

"we'll be back in a bit ladies! please be patient~" the blonde announces in a sing-song voice as he and his partner walked to a curtain on the side of the stage, his partner slouching a bit, waving in a shy manner.

wait. chotto motherfucking matte.

the dots are connected. the facts are aligned.

is he, tamaki?

wait no it can't be. he's too shy to be doing a risque job like this. he can't even say a word during class presentations without a stutter at least, let alone dancing naked in front of strangers. 

i brush it off as a coincidence, they probably just have the same hair. i couldn't see his eyes anyway, so he has to be a different person. my hunches are always right, aren't they?

yeah they are.

"sorry to keep you waiting, ladies! miri-sama spent extra time on his hair-" "just to impress you girl~" the blonde cut the ravenette off, his arms hung over his shoulder as he leaned onto the shorter host's face, being all mushy-mushy. 

for fanservice of course. it's a host's job to make women happy, right?

a certain brunette's face lit up, she had been waiting for this moment. all that ouran highschool host club fanfics are finally paying off!

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

word count: 716 words

hey hey heeey!! sorry for the slow updates. writer's block feels like hell :<

i put in some ohshc references here and in the last chapter, i hope you noticed fufufu ;> 

but anyways yaaaay part 3! hope you guys enjoy!! ily all!!!! <3333

- author aki <3