Saving Friends

This was a bad idea.

We had made it to the docks, each of us carrying a weapon of sorts.

We stopped just inside the door.

There was person sitting on a chair in the middle of the room.

I guess that's Rita

"Okay, lets go!" Whispered Jason.

We all ran forward, letting out war cry's and yells.

We reached the person and instead of it being Rita like we had all thought, it was man. He was tired up and his mouth covered with tape.

What the hell

Wait, there's something dripping on his face

"Guys..." I say looking up at the ceiling

"Oh shit-" says Trini before Rita dropped down creating a force that sent us all falling to the ground.

"Right on time." She says as I stuggle to get to my feet

"I was beginning to think you were too dumb to know where the dead ships live."

Trini tries to throw her axe at Rita but she dodged it.

"Let's play." She's says looking at all of us who were now standing.

Jason rushes forward trying to hit her but she just knocks him down. Kim took her chance and raced forward but Rita flicked her staff and Kimberly went falling to the ground.

I ran forward hoping to kick her feet out from under her to give us more leverage but she shoved her hand into my chest and I went flying back into some boxes.

Billy and Zach also we're knocked down in there attempt to fight her.

We kept getting back up to try and fight Rita but she was too strong.

I could feel the bruises forming on my skin and the cuts worsening.

We weren't going to win this fight

I knew that

And so did Rita

Rita flicked her staff one last time and we all went falling to the ground once more.

I couldn't get up. I felt drained and sore.

She had won.

... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...

She had all six of us tied down to the side of a boat. We were hanging over the water struggling to get free.

"Five little rangers tied up like fish." She says walking past each of us.

She placed her hand on Jason's face making me wriggle a little more than before.

"The leader! Oh hello red." She adds looking him up and down.

Jason head butts her and then continues to wriggle but Rita just started laughing

"Your not entirely disappointing. Oh look at you trying to figure out my plan, I'll just tell you. YELLOW has lead you all to your deaths."

Wait what?

Oh gods

I'm going to die

"As I'm going to kill you, one by one until you tell me where is my crystal?" She stopped in front of Jason and asked

I felt my body go stiff.