"Calm down baby girl. Did you take a test?" I ask her and she shakes her head no. "Okay, then we need to take a test first. Does Jaylen know?" I ask and she shakes her head no again.

"I don't know what to tell him. He's probably going to leave me if I tell him." She says pulling away and wiping away her tears.

"You don't know that. You need to tell him, he deserves to know, okay?" I say rubbing her back and she eventually nods. "Okay, we need to take a test now. I can call Max to pick some up on his way home." I say and she sighs and shakes her head.

"No, I don't want anyone to know." She says and I sigh.

"Okay, why don't I call my assistant. It's in her contract not to say anything." I say and she eventually nods.

"Okay, let me go call her. I'll be right back, my phone is in the kitchen." I say and she nods so I stand up and walk to the kitchen to grab my phone and call my assistant.

"Hello." She says answering.

"Hey, Jordan. Can you do me a huge favor?" I ask her.

"That is my job." She says chuckling and I break out into a small smile.

"Can you pick up a few pregnancy tests?" I ask her.

"Are you pregnant again?" She asks shocked.

"They aren't for me. Can you please just get a few and don't say anything to anybody." I say.

"Okay, I'll go get them now. Are you at your house?" She then asks.

"Yes." I answer.

"Okay, I'll be there in like twenty minutes." She says and then we hang up. I walk back into the living room and see Maddie sitting there just staring at the wall. I sit down next to her and she looks over at me briefly.

"Are you mad?" She asks and I shake my head.

"No I'm not mad. Yes, I'm shocked and I'm trying to figure out when you even started having sex. But, I'm not mad." I say and she lets out a small chuckle.

"About 5 months ago." She says answering my question.

"Damn, wish you would've told me." I say sarcastically trying to lighten the mood.

"What if I'm pregnant? I'm not ready for a baby Demi. I'm barely going to be twenty." She says starting to freak out.

"Calm down Maddie. If you're pregnant then know that I'll be by your side no matter what you decide to do. We all will." I say and she nods.

"What about Jaylen? I know he's not ready." She says. 

"No one is ever ready for a baby. No matter how old you are or whether or not if you were trying for one in the first place. Dallas and Mike were trying for a baby for a few months and when they finally got that positive test they were both freaking out all the way up until Ensley was born. Max and I were also definitely not ready for Zara or Ezra either, but I think we all make pretty good parents. Wouldn't you think?" I ask and she nods.

"But I'm still young. I'm still in college." She says looking over at me.

"I know baby girl. You'll have so much help though. Let's not freak out yet though, we don't even know for sure." I say and she nods. Just then Zara starts waking up so I grab the baby monitor off the table in front of me and stand up.