𝐿𝑒𝑎𝑣𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝐻𝑜𝑚𝑒

You laid on your bed with a massive headache. Only three days left till the engagement ceremony. To make matters worse, just a few hours ago you received a message from your father. Apparently he wanted to throw you out of the palace.

According to his message, now that you were going to be engaged to the prince, his father wanted you to move into their castle to get to know the place better and learn your duties as his wife. You were supposed to leave today during the afternoon.

Your train of thought was broken when Momo entered the room with some tea. She has a passion for making all types of tea and making me taste test them, which of course I don't mind given how delicious it is.

"Momo.."

"Yes, princess?"

"Can you go to the todoroki palace with me?"

"Huh!?"

"I know this is a lot to ask, especially because you will have to leave your family but I want you to accompany me and live there for sometime."

"Of course I will, I just can't leave you, you would surely make a fool if yourself without me guiding you."

Momo gave you a wholesome smile, making you smile at her gentleness too. You had also asked izuku and toko about going with you and they were happy to do so. Now atleast you wouldn't be so lonely.

-Time Skip-

You were almost suffocated to death by keigo's hug. He was very upset with you leaving the castle and getting engaged so quickly.

"You're leaving me alone with the duck face duke."

Keigo whispered in your ear. You chuckled at his comment before giving him smile. He returned you one although you could still see how upset he was.

The time for you to leave the castle had come. You stood in front of a carriage as you said your goodbyes to everyone. Even your parents looked like the were genuinely sad seeing you leave but you didn't give two f*cks about them but you wouldn't bother getting any kind of revenge because they weren't worth your time or effort and you know karma hits hard.

You were currently on your way to the todoroki palace when the carriage suddenly stopped. You looked at toko and Izu who also looked confused.

All your questions were answered when someone opened the carriage's door. Izuku and toko drew out their swords in defense.

"Hello, princess!"

A cheery voice spoke, your eyes widened and mouth slightly opened. You knew the owner of the voice. It was the yellow haired lunatic, kaminari.

Toko and Izu looked perplexed but sat themselves back down because they knew him while giving the poor guy a death glare.

"What the?"

You spoke but were interrupted when he got inside the carriage.

"Sorry for barging in on you like this but we heard you were off to the todoroki palace so we decided to tag along."

"We? You mean kirishima and sero are here too."

"Yup, besides I heard the women of the kingdom are really beautiful."

A black haired guy said, he entered the carriage out of nowhere and nudged toko, resulting in an even more pissed off expression by the bird man.

"Long time no see, princess."

A red head spoke from outside, he then also entered the carriage. The 3 idiots tried to squeeze into the seats but in the end had to sit on the carriage floor.

You had met these idiots a few years back when you had escaped the castle trying to get some fresh air. You also wanted to roam the kingdom freely like a normal person.

Later you ended up getting lost in a deserted passage way,you tried to find a way back but ended up bumping into a large guy. He looked at you and smirked his gang behind him did the same.

You weren't afraid of them, it was a good time to use all the the fighting techniques you had learned from keigo but before you could torture them a hand pulled you towards the other direction.

You saw a flock of red, yellow and black hair running away from the gang along with you.

Finally after loosing the gang, you all stopped running and that's when they introduced themselves and you became good friends.

They later on found out that you were the princess. So sometimes they would sneak into the palace pretending to be guards just to meet you, that is also how they met toko, Izu and Momo.

Of course toko and Izu did not trust the idiots but soon warmed up to them, however they still get on toko's nerves.

You smiled at the memories. Turning your head towards the window, you admired the view outside the carriage. Soon after you fell asleep.

20/06/20