❦ Chapter ➀➂ : Favorite Feeling

! Narrator POV !

♕While you were preparing yourself some food you hear Ava explaining to the guys what the new artifact in their bedroom was and why it was their at one point you hear her say "Just if anyone ask just say your my boyfriend or Alex's" which I cough with laughter cause I know that's gonna be a problem for her later on I just know it.  "Are you alright Mrs.Alex?"Rhys asked . "Im fine just setting a reminder to call Ava stupid later on when something happens ". "Hey, I heard that !" Ava screams .

♕"Instead of being rude to me why don't you help me with this ?" she asks . "Fine~" you say pouting . As you got near you studied the camera observing it and how difficult it would be to fix it . "This is gonna be hard to fix"I say backing away . "Can I help" asked Rhys "That'd be very helpful , considering it would've been hard having Ava as a partner"I say whispering the last part. As soon as Alex finishes the sentence Ava punches her in the arm. "Anyways , i'll search up how to fix the camera on my computer.

After 6 second montage of fixing the camera

♕"Finally done" I say high-fiving Ava . "Oh can I see?"Noi said getting near it and accidently pushing it down to the ground . Are you f*cking KIDDING ME we legit just fixed that you know what f*ck this sh*t I ain't fixing it again. You let yourself to the ground , everyone turns to you with a worried expression "Are you okay Alex?" Ava asked . "Nooooooo~" I say turning over with my face to the ground . "What's wrong she asked ?" worried . "I'm not helping you again"I say simply . "I hate you"she says smacking my head. 

After actually fixing the camera with Alex watching her phone on the couch 

♕"Finally done again"Ava said . "Ha cool I-" But Noi was cut of by Alex holding him by the collar "Nope don't touch it , just leave it alone" you say with a tired voice ."I'm really interested to take my photo taken by this camera " . "Yeah I actually want to take my photo too, I mean I do have to test it before I give it back " Ava says smiling . You don't know why cause you were paying attention but all of the sudden you felt the couch lift up with you on top of it " Woah Noi your pretty strong for a cute little thing " you say smiling down at him ."Thank you"he says smiling back . "Oh please any of us can do that"Asch say in a cocky manner . "Yeah but you don't look cute " you say smirking at him causing the daemos prince to blush . "How da-" Asch was probably gonna scream at you but he was cut off by Leif "I don't see why being "cute" would be very helpful?" Leif said .

♕"Your very wrong  , being cute is very helpful when trying to be sneaky for example if your trying to attack someone without being caught , because they usually see cute things less menacing and their bound to trust you more ,allowing for the other person to be completely caught off guard when you do attack them giving you a great advantage " you say leaving the daemos all speacheless . "Ooookay then why don't we take the picture already "Ava says trying to cut off the silence . "Oh right " you say sitting up on the couch . After a while everyone got in position but as soon as you were gonna take the picture you saw Ava's parents running in . "Pumpkin" one of her called out to Ava . 

♕"Alex not you too" the other one said . Both me and Ava gasp in shock and horror "Dad pop this isn't what it looks like " Ava screamed in horror . "I told you" one of them said while the other one throws the camera out of the way . "Get away from our babies" said Andrew . "You demons their sweet innocent girls, do you not have a sense of moral responsibility " said Devon hugging us , which I got extremely uncomfortable at and almost terrified I know where friends but physical contact with a men like this is extremely not okay with me (Says the one who slept with Pierce) Shut up Author ! .

♕"We aren't demons were daemos " screamed Leif angrily . Are you kidding me Lief they meant metaphorically !!! . "I'm calling the police " Andrew said pulling out his phone . "Dad , Pop please let me explain" Ava said trying her best to clear the misunderstanding , Wait what did they think she was doing ? Oh wait nevermind I don't really wanna know I mean you have a camera 5 hot boys and 2 girl yeahhhh can't blame them. After a while one thing got to another and Leif knocked them out and by them I mean Ava included . 

♕"Wait did you just knock Ava out too?" you ask looking at Leif . "She said us"he said in defence. "Perhaps she misspoke she did seem rather petrified ". "Can't you just wake her up with magic ?" I ask Leif . "Yeah, Yeah i'm on it " he says as he kneels next to Ava and heals her . "Ugh what happened , wait did you knock me out too , Ahh my parents are actually here "Ava says petrified . "Your parents ?" Rhys asked . "Quick , help me get them outside the door" Ava says panicked .

Two seconds later

♕"Please , Please , Please , let this work " Ava whisper to herself . "You guys have to leave they won't believe us after - I mean they'll kill you they're just too powerful and take Alex with she's incapable of lying and if she's here their probably gonna ask her questions too" Ava said as the daemos all run away with me behind them.After we got in the portal Rhys asked me " So that's why you ignore some questions then " . "Huh?" I say confused . " I didn't know you were only capable of telling the truth "Asch said interested . "Wait does that mean if we ask you something you'll say the truth ?" Leif asked with sparkles in his eyes . " Umm yes unfortunately" I say rubbing the back of my neck while looking away. 

♕Leif smirked and asked " Who's your favorite out of all of us then ?" . "I'd like to know too?" Rhys added . "Yes" Pierce said " It's obviously me " Asch spatted . Holy frick what am I suppose to say I don't know how to tell which one I like more or if I even like them , do I say I just don't like any of them ? . " I don't feel like answering that " I say crossing my arms completely turning around from them while I feel my face heat up. "So does that mean you do have a favorite?" Asch asked . As much I didn't know what it felt to like someone you knew you didn't have favorite's between them "It isn't like that!".

♕You said kinda in a sad tone turning around towards them , they look taken back at your small outburst "I like each and everyone of you guys equality , Rhys your understanding and don't force me to do things i'm not comfortable with , Pierce your comforting and kind touch is beautiful to me ,  Leif your funny and flirtatious your always being silly too , and Asch your fun to hang out with and even you call me dumb for doing stupid things I still love being by your side " I say hiding my face into my knees . Leaving the all daemos extremely red at what you just said .

To Be Continued ↬

[ (A:N) Sorry for not posting in a while XD , hope you enjoyed this:) ]