❦ Chapter ❾ : Different Feeling

I put my hand on one of his horns and said "Your horns you can't have them out like this"

Alexandra's POV

❖As I grabbed his horns he got tense I guess it was weird for a human to just grab him out of nowhere . I let go and back away "Sorry, but could you do something about them we humans don't have horns?" . I could see had been blushing but he just looked away and responded "We've wore them before already I don't see what the issue is ?". "Well without your worlds attire it just doesn't fit in" . He sighs " I can use my magic to hide them " . I blink "Really?" . "Yeah , let me demonstrate "his hands glow over his horns and then they disappear . "That's great we can now deliver this present without any complications " 

☙----------------------------------------------------------------------------------❧

꧁Time Skip ꧂

ꕥ After Delivering the Gift ꕥ

☙----------------------------------------------------------------------------------❧

❖"Why did I have to wait here?"Rhys asked as I came back to where I left him . "Because they will think we're dating or something and it's bad enough that Mrs.Oates thinks i'm into-nevermind"I can feel a light blush appear on my face . "Into?" he asks . "Just ignore it wou- holy frick an icecream truck !" I run to it pulling Rhys behind me . "Can I please get a chocolate ice-cream cone !" I say to the truck man . I turn around and see Rhys "Oh and also a derpy-eyed-munchie-bear-pop for my friend here " the ice-cream truck guy turns to look at me 

❖"Woah you have a male friend with you! , That's a first , so you know what it's on the house alright !" I smile "He isn't really a-you know what , thank you !" he gives us the ice-cream and I hand Rhys the popsicle and we both sit down . "What is this " Rhys says squinting at the popsicle. "It's a type a food called ice-cream it's really great "I say . "Mrs.Alex?".

❖"Yeah?"I look up at him. "You seemed very enraged when you were called a prisoner why's that?" my eyes widen I didn't think he would asked this "Well it just brings painful memories , I guess ". He looks up to me confused "What do you mean?" ."hey umm why don't you take a bit from your ice-cream " I say trying to avoid the question i'm not a liar it's kinda hard to do it when you used to be punished severely for even trying to make an excuse and I guess it stuck it to me ever since. He takes a bit out of his ice-cream and before I knew it he almost finished it . 

❖"Woah slow down their " he looks up at me with glowing eyes "That was amazing i've never had anything like it". I look over to him"That's sad to hear I mean about you never tasting anything like this before"I then start licking my ice-cream . "Is yours different from mine?"he asked curiously investigating my ice-cream with hunger . "You wanna try it?" I said handing it to him his eyes glow as he nods and then he takes the ice-cream cone into his hand and he licked exactly where I had .  Doesn't he know it's kinda improper to do that ?  I stare at him with a surprised look . "Is something the matter Mrs.Alex ?" 

❖"Well it's kinda improper to do what you just did " I rub the back of my neck awkwardly ."How so ?" he says curiously . "Well it's like your kissing that person by licking their saliva which is improper if you aren't in a romantic relationship or family " . "What's kissing mean?" Wow he's an adult doesn't he know about romantic contact ?  "Do you know anything about romantic contact whatsoever?"he blushes when I mention this he then answered "I thought that you didn't, after you touched my horns randomly "he says looking away from me blushing.

Wait ! Was touching their horns a romantic way of contact oh sh*t , I guess they have different ways of romantic contact . "So what does it mean to touch a daemos horns?"I asked curiously leaning forward hoping for a answer . "But you haven't answer my question about kissing " Oh right he had asked me what it was "It's when you press your lips against someone else's " I tried to explain as good as possible . "Can you show me?" Wait he's gotta be joking right , no wait he really is serious "Um we should go back home it's gotten a little late already "I say standing up and turning completely away from him, It's mostly for the fact that i'm scared to have anything like that with a male that I barely know . 

❖"Why are you avoiding this " I stay silent . "You do this quite often to what I've seen instead of lying to someone you just avoid the question by saying something different like the first night we stayed with you"he said standing up and looking down at me from behind me , it's true what he's saying but I don't know how to respond . "Tell me what are you actually avoiding " my past  "We're going back home " I say walking but he didn't follow ."Answer my questions first , I want to learn about humans , and about you"he said crossing his arms , "Rhys I answered your question about kissing isn't it enough?"I said turning around to him but avoiding eye-contact  "Not quite I want to know what it is "He said grabbing my chin and picking it up to him gently , he sighs "But I won't force you, if it's that serious to you" he said looking away my eyes shine , I thought any male would just of chosen lust over friendship but he didn't , I smile at him lightly he blushed and looked taken back.

❖"I wish every male would think like you Rhys " I gave him a quick kiss in the cheek and turn around "It still counts as kissing but in a different place alright" I say marching back home this time he did follow "Thank you "was the only thing he said when I turn a bit to catch a glimpse of him he was blushing madly it was very noticeable and kinda cute I guess maybe having these male daemos around could be nice after all they haven't done anything bad then I remembered I left my friend Ava with a guy who could burn the house down if he wanted . I quickly grabbed Rhys hand and ran back to the apartment to be honest I don't think I even let Rhys touch the floor after I grabbed him he was just hanging on to my hand while I did all the running I could tell he was confused but I wasn't gonna let Asch burn the apartment down and Ava with it .

To Be Continued ↬