Grindin

August Pov

-Flashback-
"Yal Really Bout to Make Me Go In The Woods." I Asked The Producer."Yea Mr.Alsina." The Producer Said."Aight Man." I Said I Then Ran back upstairs To The House. I Ran In My Room And Ashley Was Laying In Bed Watching Orange Is The New Black. "what Are You Doing Baby."Ashley Said."A Nigga Bout To Get Strapped Jason Proly In Woods Waiting For Me." I Said So Seriously.Ashley Then Laughed And Said"Baby I Doubt Jason Is In There." I Then Grabbed My Gun And Said"Well There Could Be Something In There." I Said. Ashley Kept Laughing "The Kids And I Been Back There Before Its Fine." I Looked At Her Crazy"Yal Some True Whites,You ain't Gon See Me Having Adventures In The Woods." I Said." Boy It Aint That Bad We Gonna Go In There After Were Done." Ashley Said As She Laughed."hell No."I Said."Hell Yea." Ashley Said."Well I'm Bout To Do This Little Video."I Said."I Wanna Come!" Ashley Said Jumping Out Of Bed And Pausing The Tv."Umm Alright." I Said As I Walked Out The Door."Wait!" Ashley Said As She Jumped On My Back."Big Baby." I Said."Goo Goo Gaga Ni**a." Ashley Said So Seriously.I Then Began To Laugh As We Went Downstairs. Once We Made Outside There Were Barrels With Fires In Them. They First Did The Fire Part."If My Baby Gets Burned I'm Burning All Of Yal." Ashley Said.I Chuckled As The People Said"Yes Maam." They Then Did The Recording .Once They Were Done Ashley Came To Me And Said" Baby Are You Okay?Did You Get Burned?Does Anything Hurt?"She Then Started Touching On Me Like I Was A Kid.I Grabbed Her Arms And Said"I'm Fine Baby,I'm A Grown A** Man. You Can Be Off Mommy Duty Now." Ashley Then Carressed My Cheek With Her Thumb And She Said"I'm Sorry Baby I Just Went Mommy Mode On Ya" I Then Gave Her A Kiss And Said" Its Ok baby." The Producer Said"Ok Ready To Go In The Woods." I Then Grabbed Ashley's Hand And Said" Yea." I Could Tell Ashley Was Happy Because She Started Blushing Real Hard.Once We Walked To The Woods I Stopped At A Certain Spot."Come On Aug,Lets Go A Little Further." Ashley Said."umm No This Good." I Said."August You In Front Of The Woods,You Not Inside The Woods." Ashlen Said."Ugh." I Said. We Then Went Back Further.We Then Did The Recording. I Noticed Ashley And Dreadhead Talking And Laughing. I Wasn't Gonna Get To Into It Because It Was Just Friendly They Wasn't Touching Or Anything. So We Did The Last Recording By The Car And We Were."Where Dreadhead At?" I Asked."He Just Left,Now Lets Go Explore The Woods!" Ashley Said."Ashley Can We Do This Tomorrow,When Its Light." I Said."we Got Flashlights,Now Lets Go!" Ashley Said As She Dragged Me Into The Woods. As we Walked In The Woods I Yelled "Whoever In Here,I Got A Gun And I Ain't Afraid To Use It!" Ashley Just Laughed. Ashley On The Other Hand Walking ahead Looking Around And Touching Things."Ashley Hold My Hand!" I Demanded."Why?" She Said."So That I Know You're Safe And No one Can Snatch You."I Said.Ashley Laughed And Grabbed My Hand. Thats When I Heard Something. "What The Hell Was That?" I Said As I Looked Around The Woods."What Did You Hear?" Ashley said Looking Confused."I Heard A branch Crack Like Something Stepped On It." I Said."I Didn't Hear it,You Must Be Hearing Stuff." Ashley said. We Then Walked Further . I Swear I Saw Someone Standing By A Tree Then The Person Disappeared. Lord Knows I Was Getting Scared."Ashley Can We Go Now?" I Asked."Nope." Ashley Said. I Then Saw Something Run By.Ashley Then Screamed And I Tried To Run,But She Was Just Standing There.So I Picked Her Up And I Carried Her Out The Woods Running.I Didn't Stop Running Until I Got In The House With The Door locked."You Know What,What We Saw Was That Man Who Lives In A Cabin In The Deep Woods,Thats One Creepy Guy,Me And The Kids Seen Him Before And I've Seen Him Come Out The Woods Before And Just Stare Into The House." Ashley Said."Ashley You Dead Lying,We The Only People Who Live On This Hill." I Said Becoming Scared As I Pulled Out my Gun And Walk Towards The Back Door."How Am I Lying We Just Saw Proof Of Him." Ashley Said.I Really Didn't Want to Believe This,but There Was Proof. So I Slowly Walked In The Backyard.I Stopped In Front Of The Woods And Yelled."Whoever Out There Show Yourself!" Nothing Happened So I Just Quickly Ran Back In The House. Ashley Just Kept Laughing."Whats So Funny?" I Asked."There Isn't Anybody In The Woods I Was Just Kidding." Ashley Said."Then Who Was That We Saw?" I Asked. Ashley Laughed And Said"That Was Dreadhead, We Was Planning This Out While They Was Recording You." My Face Turned Scared To Serious And I Said"Ashley That Sh** Ain't Funny , I Nearly Killed Dread." Ashley Then Said"I'm Sorry Baby,But It Was Funny You Was So Scared." I Then Brushed Past Her And Went Upstairs."Oh So You Mad Now Aug." Ashley Yelled From Downstairs."Yes Cause That Was Childish What Yal Did,Sh** Wasn't Funny At All." I Yelled Back.She Then Came Upstairs To The Room."August,You're Sooo....Ugh." Ashley Yelled."Ugh My A**." I Said."I Really Don't Get You,Because You Be the main one Joking Around with Me And I'll Laugh With You Because You Got Me Good,But When I Joke Around With You,I'm The Bad Guy And Hell Breaks Loose." Ashley Yelled Back."Well You Know What,We'll Just Stop Joking Around." I Yelled."Fine By Me." Ashley Said.
-End Of Flashbacks-
"Daddy My Ball Went Into The Woods Can I Go Get It?" Aiden Asked."No I'll Just Buy You A New One." I Said."No Daddy I Want That One." Aiden Said."Alright,I'll Go Get It." I Said. I then walked In the Woods."I Don't See It." I Yelled."Keep Going Daddy" Aiden Yelled Back." I Still Don't See It." I Yelled." Daddy I'm Just Kidding I Had It The Whole Time." Aiden Yelled As He Laughed. I Then Stormed Out The woods And Went To Him."So You Lied The Whole Time?" I Asked As I Got In His Face."No Daddy, I Was Just Joking." Aiden said."Don't Joke Around Again or You Will Be Getting A Whooping. You Heard Me?"I Semi-yelled."Yes Sir." Aiden Said.