Derek doesn't appreciate the beauty that is 5sos

Magsimula sa umpisa

" Why do you care, you're her daughter" He said, wincing in pain as he stood up instead of leaning against the wall.

            "  Well lucky for you she disowned me" Derek attempted to shrug away from Daire, "oh for the love of god, let me help" she sighed.

" I don't need your help" Derek replied through gritted teeth.

            " Unless you want one of the staff to make a scene about a bleeding man in the school and have my family, you know the ones that want you dead to actually finish you off, yes you do" she placed his arm around her shoulders and helped him up.

Defeated Derek just lets her walk him out of the school and into Stiles's car.

" Drive Stiles" Daire told him as she sat in the back of the jeep.

            " I hate you for this so much" Stiles tells her as he drives the three of them out of the school parking lot and into the road.

        " Okay let me see the bullet wound" Daire told Derek reaching over and grabbing his arm. He let out a hiss of pain but doesn't pull his arm away. She moved his shirtsleeve up and took a closer look, the wound was already turning the skin around it a purple color and it was giving off a blue-ish colored gas. "Shit" she muttered.

            " What?" both boys ask me, Derek turns around to face me and she saw that his face has already begun to loose color and that he has began to sweat like he had a typical fever.

" I know what kind of bullet this is, and it just so happens that we need it and that Scott is over at my house right now with Allison so Stiles text him right now!" Daire told them as she ripped part of Derek's shirtsleeve off and wrap it around the wound hoping to slow the bleeding until they could get out of the car.

" Try not to bleed out on my seats, okay? Were almost there" Stiles asks frustrated that Scott hasn't texted him back saying that he found the bullet.

            " Almost where?" Derek asks looking like he's gonna puke at any moment.

" Your house" Stiles replies

        " What? No, you can't take me there" Derek tells him

" I can't take you to your own house?" Stiles asks

            " Not when I can't protect myself." Derek concludes.

Stiles pulls his car over, " What happens if Scott doesn't find your magic bullet? Hmm? Are you dying?"

            " Not yet, I have a last resort" Derek replies breathing heavily.

" What do you mean? What last resort?" Stiles asks exasperated.

            "Derek your wound, its starting to bleed through the cloth, Stiles start the car now" Daire told him before she began to rewrap the wound.

Stiles didn't move, " Start the car now" Derek repeats.

            " You shouldn't be barking orders right now, I could probably drag your little werewolf ass out into the middle of the road and leave you for dead." Stiles rants

" Start the car, or I'm going to rip your throat out with my teeth" Derek replies menacingly.

Stiles just looks at him and Daire decided to smack the back of the idiot's head like Gibbs on NCIS, " Drive Stiles". With that, Stiles starts the car and they were off on the road, again.

"What am I supposed to do with him?" Stiles asks Scott over the phone.

 Daire was causally sitting in the back of car playing 5sos on her phone for her and Derek (mostly for her, she doesn't believe Derek has learned to appreciate the beauty that is 5sos), waiting for someone to do something proactive to help Derek because she did all she could without the bullet.