"What is with your story?" I ask sassily.

"Can't tell you that Lewis." She walks behind me, patting me on the head.

I glare at her. "First of all, don't call me Lewis."

She laughs. "Second of all, don't pat me on the head."

The two girls standing in front of the counter are giggling.

"And third of all," I sigh. "you can't tell me or you won't tell me."

"I can't." She answers defiantly.

"Eleanor." I say, in a warning tone.

"Okay geez," She put her hands up in surrender. "I am not allowed to say anything to his guardian angel." I blush at this.

"Is that a quote?" I ask, trying to ignore the giggling from in front of the till. A few other girls have come over.

"Yes." Eleanor answers messing up my hair.

I push her hand away. I look at the ground smiling to myself, shaking my head fondly.

"Sap." I say under my breath. I think they all hear me though because they all start giggling again. Eleanor snorts a laugh.

"When I see him I am going to hit him," I mutter bitterly. "and then I am going to hug him and apologize for hurting him."

Eleanor chuckles and shakes her head.

"Tell me before you do so I can get my camera." She calls walking back into the employees only room.

"Oi shut up!" All I hear in response is her laugh.

It few hours later and I still have no idea what he is planing. The group of girls who heard me and Eleanor talking, told everyone on twitter so now they are all freaking out or denying it again.

It's about two in the afternoon, it has slowed down a little bit in the cafe. The lunch rush is done.

There are still a few groups of "larries" sitting around the store. They are all talking and chatting with each other, looking over at me only every once in a while.

Then someone gasps as they look at their phone. Everyone pulls out their phones as well. They all start whispering and looking over at me even more.

I want to know what all the commotion is about so I open my phone.

Niall, Liam and Zayn all have something new on their stories. That is probably what they are all talking about.

Niall

Zayn