Jotaro x Reader

"I'll walk you home"

Parties and clubs never really were Jotaro's thing. Loud places (even worse, loud girls) were not exactly on his top ten list of enjoyable things, so one might have questioned why he found himself at one. Sure, Kakyoin had practically dragged him there, but the taller man could've easily backed out if he wanted to. So, why didn't he?

The reason was simple enough. He had heard through the grapevine that the person he had a ridiculously huge crush on was going to be there.

In other words, you were going to be there. And he was determined to get to know you better, even if it meant going to a loud, obnoxious party. It was rather funny, the lengths he'd go to, just to be able to see you for a little while. Most of the time he was content with just watching you, but this time he was determined to actually talk to you. He'd gotten to know you because of Kakyoin, you were good friends, and seeing that he and Kakyoin were roommates you were bound to meet the 195 cm behemoth of a man at some point.

At first Jotaro had thought you to be Kakyoin's girlfriend, given that you were so gentle and kind to him, but he soon found

out that it was just how you were with everyone. A quiet, calm and gentle soul in the midst of a hectic world. He was instantly enamored, you weren't like the loud crazy girls he was used to. You were a fresh breath of air, and quite frankly he needed someone like you in his life, more than he cared to admit.

When he acknowledged the rising emotions for what they were, he decided to bottle them up real deep in the back of his mind, because he really didn't think someone like you would ever like him in that way. But when Kakyoin had subtly hinted that you just might be interested in him, he had to know for sure. He'd been sitting on the feelings for so long, he felt like his heart was going to burst whenever he caught the tiniest glimpse of you.

So, there he was, at a stupid party feeling stupid because you were, in fact, not there, and Kakyoin was nowhere to be seen. He was sulking in a faraway corner, with a cup of fruit punch in his hand, trying to avoid the noisy people he disliked so much. But, seeing as he was taller than everyone at the party, the crazy drunk girls had absolutely no trouble finding him. They surrounded him like a mob of hungry hyenas, and Jotaro had just about had it.

He was about to go find Kakyoin and bolt the fuck out of there, when someone gently tugged at his jacket. He turned around with an annoyed glare plastered on his face, but when he saw that it was you, his expression immediately softened a bit.

"Hey JoJo, fancy running into you here!" you beamed with a smile that threatened to melt his heart.

"Have you seen Kakyoin around here? I have something of his that I need to return" you said still smiling, and Jotaro was unable to find the words to answer, so he just shook his head.

"Ah, I see. Um, wanna come look for him?" you offered shyly, a little nervous that maybe Jotaro found you as annoying as he did other girls. You felt a weight drop off your shoulders when he nodded and said "I'd like that". Feeling extra bold you took his hand in yours and led him out of the crowded and loud living room, and into the back yard. You reluctantly let go of his hand when you noticed Kakyoin and Polnareff sitting at a table by the pool, drunk out of their minds by the looks of it.

"Oi, if it isn't (Y/n)!" Polnareff half shouted when he noticed you and Kakyoin immediately turned his head in your direction. Kakyoin got up and stumbled to give you a hug, you noticed he smelled of alcohol and cherries.

"(Y/n)!" he exclaimed in a singsongy tone and playfully nuzzled his head in the crook of your neck. You laughed and patted his back awkwardly.

"Kakyoin, what's gotten into you?" you laughed nervously and tried to push him off, without succeeding. At this point Jotaro had decided that Kakyoin had overstepped his boundaries, and that he needed to save you from his drunk ass. With one swift motion he separated you from Kakyoin, earning an amused chuckle from the cherry man.

"Look Pol, someone's jealous!" he exclaimed and soon both of them were doubled over in laughter. Jotaro tugged on his hat and uttered his trademark good grief, you just looked at the two dumbasses in front of you and sighed. You turned to Jotaro and flashed a tiny smile.

"I only came to give Kakyoin his cherry earrings back, but looks like I'll hold onto them a while longer" you mused while looking at the earrings in your palm.

"I guess I'll be on my way then" you said with a solemn look on your face, and it made Jotaro's heart sink.

"I'll walk you home" the words left his mouth before his brain registered what he just said. Your heart skipped a beat at his words, and you looked at him with a shocked expression. Did Jotaro I'll-kick-your-ass Kujo really just offer to walk you home?

"Ah, i-it's really not nece-" you started with slightly reddened cheeks, but he cut you off.

"I was heading home anyway, so it's really no trouble" he said with a tug of his hat. You smiled at that and took his hand in yours once more.

"Let's go then" you beamed and led the way. In the background you could hear Polnareff shouting "go get some JoJo" and you let your mind wander to indecent scenarios, but quickly shrugged it off. You were not going to sink to Polnareffs level.

~~~~~~~~

The walk to your apartment complex had been pleasant, at first you thought it would be awkward because of the whole Jotaro was a man of few words situation, but much to your delight he had actually indulged in conversation and he hadn't let go of your hand. The night was going better than you could've ever dreamed,but alas, all good things must come to an end.

"Well, this is my stop" you said and motioned at the building. You were about to let go of his hand when he squeezed it gently, signaling that he wasn't ready for you to do that just yet. You turned to meet his eyes, confusion evident in your own.

"Jotaro?" you cocked your head to the side and good god were you cute. He just couldn't help himself any longer.

"(Y/n) I don't know how to explain it, so I guess I'll just show you..." He trailed off and took your chin between his fingers surprisingly gently. He inched closer slowly, and when you understood what was happening you closed your eyes and pursed your lips. You could already feel his hot breath on your face when a god awful screech made you jump.

"LOOK KAKYOIN, HE'S REALLY GONNA DO IT!" Polnareff slurred drunkenly at an ungodly volume. Those bastards had somehow managed to follow the two of you all the way back here. It was honestly rather impressive given the state they were in.

"Good fucking grief" came Jotaro's annoyed mutter, he pressed a quick kiss to your forehead and turned around.

"I have to get these idiots home, see you later" he said casually and started walking in the direction of Polnareff and Kakyoin. You smiled like an idiot and bid him goodbye.

"Yeah, see you later". This turned out to be a good night after all.