𝟎𝟕

𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠:
𝐦𝐚𝐲 𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐥𝐮𝐝𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐱, 𝐧𝐮𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐲, 𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐮𝐚𝐠𝐞, 𝐬𝐦𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠

kairi rubbed his tiny fists against his eyes, falling back into the bed after his attempt to sit up. he peered down, seeing a tan muscular arm draped around his petite waist. kairi let out a squeak once he realized the arm belonged to mattia, mentally punching himself for not waking up when he came in.

he slowly turned on his side not wanting to wake the man beside him up, noticing a wound the size of a bullet on the left side of his chest. kairi grazed his pointer finger against the scar, stopping when he felt mattia stir. "what are you doing?" mattia asked, his voice low and raspy making kairi feel different.

" n-nothing, i was about to get up." kairi said as a tiny of red flushed his cheeks, "move your arm."

"no." mattia groaned out as he stretched, his grip becoming tighter around kairi's waist as he pulled him into his chest. kairi found himself melting into mattia's hold before the realization of what he was doing hit him. he didn't like that he already felt comfortable around mattia and it hadn't even been a week since he had been here.

"okay, seriously let go." kairi grumbled in attempt to sound big, smiling to himself as mattia let him out of his hold. "where are you going?" mattia asked as he adjusted himself so that he was leaning against the headboard.

"shower." kairi said nonchalantly, as mattia's eyes widened as he gazed at the massive see-through shower. his eyes now snapped to kairi that had stripped from the shorts and panties he had on, swaying his hips as he walked to the shower.

kairi ignored the feeling of mattia's intense gaze, turning the knob of the shower to in the middle of warm and hot. he turned his body so that his back was facing the wall, running his hands through his now wet hair. kairi watched as mattia walked into the shower, not paying any mind to kairi or his eyeballs admiring every bit of his body.

"we're leaving today," mattia finally spoke as he placed his forearms against the wall leaning into them, "we'll be guests at a few offshore parties, so take that into consideration while packing."

"do you want anything from me or are you just looking?" mattia asked, taking notice of the small boy next to him who was running his hands over his body while his gaze was set on mattia's member.

"why are you looking at it?" mattia asked as he walked over to kairi peering down at him. kairi met his gaze as a shade of red creeped up into his checks once again. "do you want to touch it?" mattia asked, a small smirk on his face as he watched the boy become slightly flustered at his words.

kairi stayed silent, snaking his hands around mattia's waist, pushing him under the water. mattia kept his hands to himself and just watched, liking the feeling kairi running his hand down his chest slowly. his other hand wrapped around mattia's member, slowly pumping it while he held strong eye contact with him.

a smirk crept up onto kairi's face as he stopped his actions, turning his back towards mattia slowly strutting away. mattia gripped the back of kairi's neck, pulling him back so that they were face to face. "baby boy.. when your entire life is based on taking everything with force, it's hard to react in a different way." mattia said, his lips hovering over kairi's. "especially if someone's taking away a pleasure you really desire... don't provoke me."

"or what?" kairi asked, not breaking the eye contact the two held.

𝐚 𝐟𝐞𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫 :)

kairi sat in the backseat of a car beside on of mattia's men, while alejandro sat in the passenger seat of the car. "would you stop complaining and be quiet?" alejandro grumbled out, annoyed my the boys constant whining.

"would you fuck off?" kairi snapped back, glaring at alejandro who just rolled his eyes and turned back to face the front.

the car ride was short-lived as they soon arrived at where mattia kept his private jet, alejandro practically running out of the car and to mattia.
"he's got quite a temper." he told mattia who let out a chuckle, watching two of his men get kairi out of the car.

"put me down, asshole." kairi yelled as one of the two men threw him over their shoulder, ignoring the constant tiny fists hitting their back. kairi continued his cries for help until they entered the jet, huffing when he realized he wasn't getting out of this.

"fuck you." he spat at the man who placed him down in a seat and strapped him in to the point he could barely move. the man rolled his eyes, leaving kairi by himself who tried to get out of the seatbelt contraption but failed.

mattia soon entered the jet, walking over to where kairi was and sat in one of the two seats beside him. "comfortable enough?" mattia asked sarcastically, wanting to laugh at kairi's predicament.

kairi spat something out in a mixture of polish and japanese, glaring at mattia. "english, please." mattia asked, watching kairi roll his eyes. realizing that kairi was ignoring him, he leaned closer to the boy who's breath hitch as mattia trailed his hand over kairi's clothed chest. mattia slowly trailed his hand over kairi's nipple, toying with it earning a muffled whine from kairi who was biting his lip to keep quiet.

mattia smirked to himself, unbuttoning kairi's pants and slipping his hand down into them and into his panties. kairi stayed silent, tilting his head back as mattia's fingers brushed his clit. "you have to earn the pleasure." mattia whispered into kairi's ear before chuckling, removing his hand and walking away.

𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐆𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃
i meant to update like two days ago but then i went to nat's so.. yeah. anyways, im really excited to write the smut scenes between these two but it's taking forever :|

hope everyone's having or had a good day, i'm probably going to bed soon 🙄