𝟎𝟑

𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠:
𝐦𝐚𝐲 𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐥𝐮𝐝𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐱, 𝐧𝐮𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐲, 𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐮𝐚𝐠𝐞, 𝐬𝐦𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠

kairi turned over on his back, a small groan escaping his lips as the birds chirped their morning tunes and his headache grew. the small boy sat up, his face scrunching in confusion as he took in the large room that was definitely not the place he was staying at. he gradually stood from the bed, wandering around the massive room before walking towards the window. kairi peeled back the curtain, looking out to see a massive yard filled with various flowers and lush green plants along. the yard was surrounded with the building, which to kairi seemed to be like a castle that would be in some sort of movie.

kairi let out a sigh, irritated he couldn't remember what had happened last night or how he had ended up here. he slowly released his grip on the curtain and walked over to the bedroom doors, jiggling the handle only to find out that it was locked. the sound of banging echoed throughout the room as his small fists collided with the door in attempt to get someone's attention. a sigh left his mouth as he placed his back against the door, realizing that no one was going to come to the door.

the rest of the day went by slowly, kairi periodically wandering around the room and banging on the door whenever he was near. the moonlight was now shining through slit of the curtains, being the only light to the room besides the two small lights near the doors.

kairi's ears perked up as he heard the small rattling of keys coming from the doors, and the sound of foot steps coming and leaving. he stood up from the bed and slowly trudged over to the doors, placing his ear against the cold wood to listen for any slight bit of noise. when he heard nothing, he opened the door slowly and peaked his head out before fully stepping out into the dimly lit hallway. kairi walked down a long set of stairs and many halls before coming into a brightly lit room.

"fuck me," he breathed out, a specific painting catching his eye as he stopped in his tracks. it was a painting of the small boy, one mattia had specifically made for himself.

"are you lost, baby boy?" mattia said, kairi slowly turning to face him. "you.." kairi trailed off, his vision becoming blurry and his heart racing rapidly. mattia let out a small sigh, catching the small body in his arms as he fainted.

𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫👁👅👁

kairi's eyes slowly opened, watching mattia slowly approach him with a small piece of ice in his hand. "suck on it." mattia said lowly, placing the ice into kairi's slightly parted lips. kairi's breath hitched as mattia's fingers brushed against his lip, his eyes taking in the dark shade of pink color.

kairi spat out the ice cube, "suck it, yourself." he said glaring at mattia who moved away from the boy, irritated with how he responded.

"why am i here? who the fuck are you? and why are you keeping me here?" kairi asked, keeping his eye on the man in front of him as he stood up from the chair. "answer me."

"sit down, i don't want you to faint again." mattia said, watching as kairi continued to step closer towards him. "answer me." kairi demanded again, his small hands pressing against mattia's chest.

"sit down." mattia said trying to remain calm as kairi swatted his chest, "i'm not your property." kairi spat out continuing to swat at mattia's chest.

"sit the fuck down." mattia growled, gripped kairi's arms and pushing him back into the chair. kairi looked up at him in shock, breathing heavily as his eyes burned from the tears forming.