𝟎𝟓

𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠:
𝐦𝐚𝐲 𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐥𝐮𝐝𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐱, 𝐧𝐮𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐲, 𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐮𝐚𝐠𝐞, 𝐬𝐦𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠

kairi smoothed his dress out, taking one last look in the mirror to make sure he looked somewhat decent. the dress was made of a flowy material and the deep red color was complimenting to kairi's skin tone. he looked down at his shoes, they were gold heels that surprisingly complimented the dress well.

kairi let out a small sigh before turning away from the mirror and exiting his room. he walked around the building, entering the place he had been when he saw the painting. "they're outside, waiting for you." a woman said, glancing over to kairi as she continued to dust.

"i hate to bother, but i have no idea where that would be- could you show me?" kairi asked, a sigh of relief escaping his lips as the girl nodded and told the boy to follow her. it wasn't long before they arrived at the door leading to the outside, kairi becoming anxious since he didn't necessarily want to see mattia. the lady excused herself, leaving kairi standing alone by the door.

he pushed open the door, walking down a long pathway before entering an open area seeing alejandro talking to another man. alejandro looked at the man before bringing his attention to kairi, walking over to the small boy.

"breakfast is ready," alejandro said, guiding kairi to the table outside that was covered in an array of food. he pulled a chair out for kairi, who smiled at him before taking a seat.

"i'll do my best to help you." alejandro said picking his suit jacket up from the other chair arm and putting it on. "i think your boss wants me to gain weight." kairi said, looking over all the food set in front of him.

"i think he just wants to take good care of you, you know?" alejandro said, meeting kairi's eye contact. "but, i think you're here to help me with everything i need." kairi said raising an eyebrow, "and what i need is for you to sit down and help me eat."

alejandro bit his cheek, slightly annoyed by how bossy kairi was being but stayed quiet. "okay."

alejandro joined kairi by sitting down, helping the small boy eat what was on the table. there wasn't much chatter between the two but, they seemed to get along for the most part. kairi became full not long into them eating, excusing himself from the table. alejandro let him go, not wanting to argue with the boy already knowing he had a temper.

kairi found an outdoor couch, laying down on it as he felt like he was in a food coma. he hadn't eaten much of the food, but what he ate wasn't exactly small. he had fallen asleep not even two minutes into laying down, pictures of mattia running through his mind. he couldn't help how he felt about the italian even if he had kidnapped him, he was attractive and something made kairi want him more than he should. the tingling feeling kairi had felt this morning had returned, his eyes slowly opening to see a mattia staring down at him.

"today, i have some business to take care of." mattia said, "so what does that have to do with me?" kairi asked, sitting up with a confused look on his face.

"you will be accompanying me." mattia said blankly, "no, i told you i'm not going anywhere." kairi responded.

mattia huffed at the boy, motioning to his people that he would be there soon. he gently grabbed kairi's wrist, pulling him up from the couch and dragging him towards the direction of the car. kairi squirmed against mattia's hold but eventually gave up as they reached the car, getting in the back with mattia.

kairi looked out the window, seeing a large mass of clear blue water and a mountain ahead of them. "etna, known also as "mongibello," "beautiful mountain."" mattia said as he noticed kairi looking at the mountain in awe.

"legend says that, zeus used to hide typhon there - a monster of one hundred heads and that it's still trying to escape." mattia said, catching kairi's attention.

"so then, typhon didn't fall in love with zeus in 365 days." kairi said, a small smirk on his face as he watched mattia stay silent.

the rest of the car ride was silent, kairi occasionally stealing a glance at mattia who already had his eyes set on the boy making his cheeks turn a deep red. they eventually arrived at the main part of the city, mattia forcing kairi to go into a lot of fancy boutiques.

kairi took advantage of this shopping trip and picked up anything that caught his eye, handing it to mattia so he could pay. even with all of his shopping, he still felt somewhat upset when mattia didn't pay attention to anything he tried on.

kairi soon wounded up in a store that provided lingerie, picking out a black lace set to try on. he entered the dressing room by himself, stripping from his dress and slipping on the panties first and then the top that had star shapes on it. he was looking in the mirror, checking himself out when mattia bathed into the dressing room startling him.

"get out! get out or else i-" kairi started as he turned to mattia but was cut off, "or else what?"

mattia gazed down at kairi's body, biting his lip at the site while kairi looked away embarrassed. "or i guarantee you, this is the last time you'll see it." kairi said, walking towards mattia so that their bodies were almost touching.

mattia looked down at kairi with an amused expression before his hand gripped his throat, pushing him so that his back was against the mirror. "i've ordered it, and i'm going to decide when i get to see it." he said lowly before removing his hand and walking out of the room.

kairi stood there for a second before taking the set off and changing back into his dress. he angrily stomped out of the dressing room, throwing the set at mattia who was on the phone. "see it on yourself." kairi said before walking out of the shop.

the two men accompanying the two stood up, ready to go after kairi. "no, wait." mattia said, stopping the two men. he already knew what kairi would plan on doing once he stepped foot outside.

kairi looked around outside before taking off down a random street, holding the end of his dress in his hand to keep him from tripping. he reached an overlook before spotting two policemen, "please, can you help me?" kairi asked breathing heavily from all the running he had done. "someone kidnapped me and i need help." kairi explained as the officers just nodded, not taking any action.

"good morning, sir." one of the guards said, making kairi look behind him only to see mattia.

"are you lost, baby boy?"

𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐆𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃
if i ever use a word and you think 'that doesn't even mean what she's using it for' ignore it because random words pop up in my head and i'm like - yeah that sounds like it goes there.

when you're a '🥺' girl but you're also a ':)' girl but you're also a "bruh" girl but you're also a "hey girlie✨" and you're also a "shut up you fucking whore 🦐" girl

🌽come🌽today🌽and🌽get🌽some🌽Ć̷̭͚̟̱́ö̷̺̻̙͔́̄͑̚͜r̵̢̢̲̖͍̊̏̎̄n̵̡̧̹̥͖͘🌽or🌽we🌽will🌽sacrifice🌽your🌽n̴̡̪̈́̆͝͝ę̵̠̝̣̒́w̷̧͔̓͝ḅ̴̳̍̀͑o̷̯͈͔̽ŕ̷̡͇̦̯́n̷̝̦̉

the🥴name🙈game🥵JUDY👾judy🌶judy💞bo🩲budy🥳boanna🥰fanna💋fo🎂fudy🌈fe🌂

ᴍᴀʀᴛʜᴀᴅᴜᴍᴘᴛʀᴜᴄᴋ𝓌𝒶𝓈 𝒶𝓃 𝒶𝓋𝑒𝓇𝒶𝑔𝑒ᴅᴜᴍᴘᴛʀᴜᴄᴋ𝓈𝒽𝑒 𝓌𝑒𝓃𝓉AAAAɴᴅÁᴅÁÑɴ𝘚𝘰𝘳𝘙𝘠ᴡʜᴇɴ sʜᴇ ᴀᴛᴇ sᴏᴍᴇ𝕌ℙ ℍ𝔼𝔸𝕋ℍ𝔼ℝthen what happend was bizzare

spinch🥬spinch🥬spinch🥬spinch🥬spinch🥬spinch🥬spinch🥬spinch🥬spinch🥬spinch🥬spinch🥬spinch🥬spinch🥬spinch🥬 🥬spinch🥬spinch🥬