Chapter 3

The 6 boys run towards the front door, hoping that they could leave their dorm room. Trying to open the front door but struggling because it's shut closed, they couldn't open it. They're trapped.

They look around and hear a scream coming from the living room. They run towards the living room and sees Jung Hoseok hanging on the wall by knives. Next to his dead body were words written in his blood, like Yoongi's.

THERE IS NO ESCAPE!

Jungkook broke down, crying and hugging Jin's leg. Both Yoongi and Hoseok are dead. The only questions are whose gonna die next, and why is the killer doing this?

"Hobi's dead," Namjoon says covering his mouth, scared to death but isn't showing it.

"And Yoongi is too," Jin states.

"I- why is somebody doing this?!" Jimin yells then bursting out in tears.

"What are we gonna do?" Taehyung asks.

"We have to find a way to get out of here, and find out who is in the dorm room killing everyone," Jin explains.

"I'm scared hyungs," Jungkook states grabbing a hold of one of his hyungs arms.

"We all are Jungkook, we all are," Jin said comforting everyone

The remaining 5 boys gather around in the kitchen, scared to death not saying a single word. Afraid that the killer will just pop out anywhere and kill them there and then.

"I can't believe it, Yoongi and Hobi hyung are dead," Jimin breaks the silence.

"I know, I don't know why somebody would do this," Taehyung states.

"We have to be careful you guys, we have to figure out who the person is, and get out of here," Namjoon says.

"How are we gonna do that? He or she already killed 2 people and it's only 10 am," Jungkook asks.

"We are gonna do it together," Jin explains.

Without speaking anything else in silence, Jungkook stands up and heads over to Hoseoks dead body.

"I'm sorry Hobi hyung, but we will survive, for you and Yoongi hyung," Jungkook whispers and and quietly sobs as he remember the most memorable moment with his 2 now dead hyungs.

Flashblack

Jungkook was in the studio with Yoongi and Hoseok. Both Yoongi and Hoseok were waiting for Jungkook to do the ad-libs correctly. Of course it was gonna be hard for Jungkook because he always had trouble with his vocal range, yet again he was only 15.

Jungkook was standing in front of the mic as he feels the stare of both Yoongi and Hoseok. Thinking that he's ready to do the ad-libs, he gets consumed by darkness, not seeing anything, but could hear Hoseok and Yoongi rushing towards him.

Feeling a sharp pain in his head Jungkook says in a raspy tone, "Hyungs?"

Both Yoongi and Hoseok looks straight at the boy. "Hey easy Koo,"Hoseok states.

"What happened?" Jungkook asks sitting up.

"You passed out, I think you've been under too much stress than you can handle," Yoongi explains.

Hoseok handed Jungkook a glass of water, "Koo if you were under so much stress why didn't you say anything?"

"I didn't wanna put you guys in more stress then I. I'm sorry hyungs," Jungkook looks down at the now empty glass cup.

"Jungkook look at us," demanded Yoongi. Jungkook looks at a serious Yoongi and a teary eyed Hoseok. "Everyone goes through stress, but that does not mean that you shouldn't keep it all to yourself. Understand that we are always here if you ever wanna talk,"

"Jungkook, we care about you, and Yoongi is right, don't ever hold back that stress, cause that will make you stress out even more. Talk to us if you need to Koo," Hoseok pulls Jungkook into a hug and Yoongi pats JK's back.

"Thank you, hyungs," Jungkook feels tears going down his face not wanting to let go of his Hobi hyung.

But at least he knows that his hyungs will always be here.

*End of Flashback*

Jungkook wipes away his tears as he hears Jin call for him. Heads over to where the rest of the boys is noticing that one of them is missing.

"Where's Jimin hyung?" Jungkook asks.

"He had to go to the bathroom," Namjoon states.

Jungkook nodded and went towards the bathroom door knocking.

BANG

A noise came from inside the bathroom. Looks like we found the killers next target...

_____________________
Sorry for the long wait, I've been really busy. But here you go, I am planning on finishing this book mid-July but I don't know yet.

Don't forget to follow my Instagram: Purple_BTS130

Don't forget to follow my Twitter: Jassy_BTS130