Chapter 13: Elektra

It has been a month since me and Liam got together and believe me it's been bliss and we've been inseparable well he's been joint to my hip, voluntarily.
But I didn't mind, I was happy.
It was breakfast and I had got up late again, it was Liam's fault for talking to me all night.
I was in my comfy bed and I had decorated my room whilst Liam was helping Toby with his girl trouble, the walls were dark purple and I had posters up.
Of Some of my favourite bands like Green Day, Nirvana, The Beatles and most importantly, Guns and Roses. I had a wall of posters and a wall of photos, most of them were of me and Liam. But a few were of Sapphire, Harry even Frank. And of course Tee and Carmen also Tracy.
I had one of the photos of me and Liam framed and I put it on my bedside, it was one from when we all went to the beach and we were taking silly photos but this one was just of us laughing, Liam had the most beautiful smile I've ever seen and it warmed my heart everytime I saw it.
I forced myself to get up before Liam came and woke me up to a tickle attack like he did the other morning.
"Come on sleeping beauty, get up" Liam said shaking me gently and I groaned "Five more minutes!" And then he jumped on the bed and attacked me knowing I'm very ticklish.
"Liam! You know that's one of my weaknesses!" I laughed and he stopped when I kicked him off the bed.
"Liam!, sorry I didn't mean to kick you!" The laughter stopped and I got off the bed and helped Liam up, hoping I hadn't knocked my boyfriend out. "I'm alright babe don't worry" he said and I kissed his head.
I snapped out of the flashback and I got dressed, I threw on my running gear. It had been a while since I went for a run and with the bruises healed and I was able to walk on my own without Liam holding me up or Sapphire.
I put on my trainers and plugged my earphones in and I had my iPod strapped to my arm. I played the song that always gets me motivated which was an 80's classic. "Dancing with myself" and before I could run i was stopped by Liam, he kissed me before I had the chance to say a letter. "Well, good morning to you Liam" I said a little flustered and he smiled at me as he ran his hand on my sides, "I was just going to kiss my girl before she goes on a run" he mused and I chuckled, "Well thanks for the lip work out lee" I called him "Lee" as he called me rover sometimes and we had equally said babe a few times. I said "Well would you like to join me for a run at nine in the morning?" And he shook his head. "Nah I'll just go and play pool" and I kissed his cheek before I got too distracted and I went for a well earned run.
Liam's POV
I don't know where that girl gets her energy from but she was determined to get running again after her bruises had gone and she was able to walk on her own without me and Sapphire lifting her. I had missed chaperoning her around and telling her what to do but now she got her power back it was back to me being told by Chloe what to do, I didn't mind it one bit. I ate breakfast and me, Frank, Johnny and Toby went for a game of pool in the living room. "Who's in charge?" A voice said and I didn't see who it was as I was too bothered texting Chloe who was too busy running, and then a girl came charging over to me. And before I knew it I was thrown over the table.
"Come on then!" The girl screamed and I was confused.
Chloe's POV
I heard a loud thud as I came back in and Tee came running out the living room, "The new girl just pushed Liam over the pool table!" And I went charging in and spotted the girl in a blue leather jacket, "Oi! You!" I shouted and she turned around and smirked, "So your in charge then yeah?".
She said squaring up to me and I glared, "Yes I am and when someone messes with Liam, they mess with me and your going to regret it" I pushed her into the shelves and she got back up and swung at me.
I dodged it and punched her, causing her to fall to the floor. She got back up and pushed me onto the sofa, with my free leg I kicked her off me.
I pulled her up by her hair, I ripped one of her blue extensions out and twisted her arm.
"Bad move, and if you ever touch him again I'll break every single finger of yours got it?" I threatened and she laughed. I pulled her hair tighter and she said "Okay okay!" And I let go.
Liam pulled me back as I glared at her, "Come on clo" he said taking me out the room, and Mike was standing there with his arms folded.
"Office, now" he said calmly and I waited for him to scream at me. Liam waited for me outside.
"From the beginning Chloe" he said and I sighed, "She pushed Liam over the pool table and Tee came to get me, I just scared her that's all" I said casually and mike buried his hands in his head.
"Chloe, you of all people should know what it's like on your first day. Elektra may have pushed Liam and I understand why you did what you did but I'm not condoning it, your grounded for a week" and I got up and slammed the door behind me. "What happened?" Liam said following me as I stormed up to my room, "The new girl gets off for pushing you over to the pool table and I get grounded for defending you!, typical!" I threw a pillow at the wall. Liam came over from the door way and hugged me, I was so angry I was shaking. "Thanks for standing up for me rover" he whispered and I hugged him tighter.
"No one hurts my Liam" I said.
"Look at you, the lioness protecting her lion" Liam joked and I laughed softly, "Well, someone's got to do it" and he pecked me on the lips and I was calm now. But it didn't stop my blood from boiling, I had been injured for a while but now I'm fully recovered. Chloe was back and Elektra wasn't welcome.
Later on that day, "Chloe!" Liam called from the attic and he interrupted my guitar practice, and I rolled my eyes "Hang on!". I walked up to the attic and Frank was sat on a swing, and Liam had decorated it with lights and used Carmen's old bean bags as seats.
"Ta dah!" Liam announced gesturing towards a blue bean bag, I looked at him in amazement.
"What's all this Liam?" I asked as I sat on his lap on one of the bean bags and he said, "This is Liam, Frank and Chloe's secret den!" He said proudly. Frank interrupted, "Er, Frank, Chloe and Liam's" and Liam gasped. "Hey! How come I'm last!" I laughed "Because I'm franks favourite" and Frank nodded in agreement. "We'll argue over the name later guys" I chuckled and Liam pulled me into his chest.
"Well I can't blame him for that, but your my favourite" he said kissing my lips and Frank walked out of the den and said "Shall I get the others?" And Liam's smile became a thin line.
"No! This is our den, let them find their own!" Liam exclaimed and I said "Liam's right Frank, and I don't want that rat Elektra anywhere near me" I said the last sentence through my teeth and Liam rubbed my back to calm me down. "Their our friends!" Frank said defensively and Liam snarled, "They ain't our mates we just happen to live with them".
Frank walked out leaving the argument at that, I looked over at Liam who was seething. "I get it liam, I'm kind of angry at them too because if they hadn't looked at you, you wouldn't have got pushed over the table and I'm sorry I didn't get there soon enough" He pulled me into a hug and said "You've got nothing to be sorry for clo, and besides you stood up for me regardless and I won't ever forget that" he said smiling his Liam smile and I knew that he had calmed down. "Let's go downstairs eh? We can go and watch a film" I offered and he groaned.
"Can't we stay in here Chloe? I quite like it when it's just me and you" and how could I say no to that? I rested my head on his chest and he played with my hair, knowing I'll possibly fall asleep but I didn't care, I loved being with Liam.
I just needed to get rid of the black cloud that separated everyone but I knew it wasn't going to be easy but I knew I had the strength to do it. I just needed to be smart.