03 : 𝖧𝖾𝗅𝖽 𝖢𝖺𝗉𝗍𝗂𝗏𝖾

「🌙」

Y/N stayed in the dungeons, huddling in the corner for hours. She barely noticed the time passing. She was deep in thought, terrified, anxious and confused. All she wanted was to be back home and nothing else but she never expected that it would all go down the drain.

"Why am I even here.." She sniffled, scratching her soil-covered arm. "I don't deserve this.."

The place was dark and eerie. Only the faint glow from the dying torches served as her light. There were no windows as she was situated underground. She felt like she was somehow buried alive. No guards even accompanied her in that area. She was all alone. Tired, hungry and thirsty.

[Y/N's POV]

"I fucking hate that guy.. That Yeonjun guy.."

I hugged my knees. Why would they even bother to go this far for a damn prank?! Why can't they just own up their stupidity already and set me free?! What else do they want from me?! Where the fuck are my parents?!

I heard the trapdoor open ahead. I backed up to the wall and saw a shadow approaching me from the other side of the rusty bars. A guard appeared with a tray of food and water.

"Here's your dinner." He said and slid it through a very small hole.

Dinner? So it's already nighttime huh.

"Aren't you going to release me?" I intervened. "You guys are still up on the act?"

"I'm afraid that His Highness, Prince Yeonjun hasn't given us orders yet."

"What?! Dude, you just can't let me rot here what the hell?!"

He simply ignored my statement and left. I grunted and pulled the food closer. They gave me a piece of bread and a small bowl of water. How accommodating. But without a choice, I ate it. It was all I have after all.

I began to contemplate. Everything in their set just looked so real that if I were dumb, I'd be convinced that I actually did travel back in time and met the actual Choi royalties. But nobody in 2020 would treat me this way! If they were to throw me in a dungeon, they'd make sure I'd be fairly accommodated at least. Unless they really did kidnap me. But who the heck would set a hideout in a goddamn palace?

What if I did time travel?

But that would be too impossible. Why would I go back to 1720?