Chapter Six: New Changes

Australe Leo Black ~ Tuesday, July 29th, 1975 ~ Number 12 Grimmauld Place, London, England

"Oh my god Mother! I can't take this anymore! You have said relentlessly that you disprove of my friends, and of practically my whole life! I can't stay in this house, living under your roof anymore. You drive me crazy!" I yelled as I stomped up the stairs and run into my room. I then dragged my trunk to the middle of my bedroom where I began to throw all of my clothes and belongings into. When I had finished, I collected the rest of my belongings from around the house.

"If you leave this house I will not hesitate to disown you! Australe Leo Black! Do not try and test me!" My mother yelled at my back as I slammed the front door. I would never go back. Try and disown me, I won't care. I was done being an elite, a Black. The Noble and Most Ancient House of Black meant nothing to me.

I walked for a few kilometers before I sunk down on the pavement and felt lost. Not lost as in I didn't know where I was, but lost in the hope of family, and friendship. I sighed, standing up and brushing off any leaves or dirty that had come onto my pants. I then took out my wand and held it in front of me, a few seconds later, with a bang, the Knight Bus came to a stop.

"Hop on! Where to madam?" The conductor asked me as he helped me with my trunk.

"Cokeworth. Weavers Way." I told him as I handed him eleven sickles. I grasped the brass pole beside me and with another bang, we were off flying. A short twenty minutes later, the bus stopped at the beginning of Weavers Way and I walked off.

Australe Leo Black ~ Tuesday, July 29th, 1975 ~ 1548 Weavers Way, Cokeworth, England

I walked a few houses down and stopped in front of a large, red bricked house. Lily's. I took a deep breath and rung the doorbell. It was Lily who opened the door.

"Ausie? What are you doing here?"

"Uh, my mum and I. We, uh, we had a bit of an argument." I said as I looked at the ground, shifting my weight from each foot. I felt the tears spring into my eyes.

"I think my mum just disowned me."

"Oh, Ausie. I'm sorry. Here come inside. I'll ask my mum but I'm sure you can stay here." Lily said and dragged my truck into the house.

"Thanks." I told her and engulfed her into a big hug. I was so grateful to call this petite red head my best friend.

Australe Leo Black ~ Saturday, August 9th, 1975 ~ 1548 Weavers Way, Cokeworth, England

It was just less than a month before we were going back to Hogwarts for our fifth year and a lot had changed. My brother sent me a letter officially saying that I had got disowned from my family. Lily and her parents were kind enough to let me stay with them. Staying with the Evans also meant that I lived with Lily's sister, Petunia. She was dating this boy named Vernon Dursley and he was absolutely the most muggle like person I had ever met. I enjoyed teasing Petunia about him but other than that we got along just fine. I was careful not to show any 'witchieness' when I was around her and by Merlin, was it hard. I never lived with muggles before and their way was amusing yet confusing at the same time. I kept having to check myself to make sure I wasn't gasping all the time.

Since Petunia didn't know that I was a witch, I had to make sure I didn't show any magic part of me, which included doing my magic homework. Needless to say, I was so very behind. When, Petunia decided to go out this weekend I was very happy because that meant I was able to do all of my homework. I also had time to polish my broomstick and wash all my robes, including my Quidditch ones. I was on the Gryffindor Quidditch team as a Beater. Sirius and I were both Beaters. We were on the team since our third year.