•33: Lotus-Eater•

Start from the beginning

Jeonguk smirked and shifted their positions so the older is now on top of him. "Here." The younger said, pointing on his neck.

Taehyung licked his lips before immediately bending down to bit his mate's neck. And oh fucking gracious goodness, he missed the taste of his mate's blood but he noticed the changes in its flavor though it's still highly pleasant to his taste.

"Mmm! Mmm!" Taehyung reacted when Jeonguk suddenly bucked his hips up, trying to press his already hard members against Taehyung's.

Yup. Jeonguk got a total hard on when he sucked his mate's blood and Taehyung was the same, his arousal starting to cloud the room and his mate's mind.

"Jeonguk nnng~ah!" The older moaned as he started rolling his hips, pressing and rubbing their clothed erection.

"Tae." Jeonguk mumbled before sitting up and harshly pulling his mate for a hungry kiss while starting to abruptly undress.

They were both so impatient as they swiftly got rid of their clothings, displaying their naked bodies, eyeing each other's perfectly carved physique.

"Mmm~ah...Gukk." Taehyung whispered as he straddled his mate.

"Tae, what are you-fuck...ah..." Jeonguk grunts and held his breath as he felt his member entering his mate, slowly pushing past the tight ring of muscle.

"S-sorry...I ~nnng~AH! I can't wait...anymore....mmm~AH~AH!!" Taehyung mumbled, almost breathless as he slowly sink down, letting his hole swallow his mate's long and thick member until it's balls deep and shuddering at the sudden sensation that fills him inside.

"Tae." Jeonguk breathed watching his mate struggling with his size and looking like he's in a lot of pain, which he is, actually.

"I-It's okay...nng~ah...f-fuck me." Taehyung said, voice sounding a little desperate.

He was in pain but he wanted it or he just honestly got used to rough fucking since that was what Jeonguk has been unconsciously doing to him for the past month.

"AH! AH! AH! Jeonguk! Jeonguk." Taehyung moaned when the younger suddenly thrusted upwards while he also moved, bouncing on top of his mate.

"Fuck...Tae...my Taehyung." Jeonguk kept on mumbling, eyes never leaving the most captivating beautiful man he had ever seen. The man who looks so erotic and sounds so lewd but still perfectly bewitching while being wrecked.

"Ah! Jeonguk...good...it feels so~ah! Ah! So fucking nnng~ah good." The prince moaned louder, pain was long forgotten, feeling as if he was drowning in pure pleasure.

"J-Jeonguk...I'm~ah! I'm going to c-cum a-again..." The older whimpered.

"Mmm...fuck, you're so hot..." Jeonguk said before thrusting harder and faster, eliciting loud moans and cries from his mate who was really losing his mind from the pleasure.

Few more thrusts, Jeonguk came inside his mate, stuttering as he spurts his release while Taehyung shuddered as he also shoots his load, painting his
stomach with his own cum.

~•~•~••~•~•~

"Fuck you, Tae."

"I’m really sorry!"

"We were so down and depressed and our hearts were even broken but you, ugh!" Jimin brushed his hair as he groan in frustration. "Fucking unbelievable." The blonde continued, looking so mad and disappointed.

"It's his fault!" Taehyung pointed Jeonguk who was sitting beside him.

"Stop lying. You're the one who kept on asking for more." Jeonguk retorts with a proud smirk, making his mate's mouth fall open in disbelief. '

"Fuck you, Gukk." Taehyung pouted and rolled his eyes.

"You both are so, I don't know! I want to scream! Can I scream? Ugh! This is so frustrating dammit!" Hoseok said, still in disbelief because out of the five men in the dull kitchen, he was the one who had the hardest time trying to conceal his sadness when all he wanted to do was to burst in tears but it wasn't allowed since Jin said they needed to be strong for Taehyung so he had to hold back his strong emotions for hours, bearing the pain of being emotionally tortured.

"These fuckers." Jin muttered to himself, he was also fuming in anger, thinking about the past hours they spent with clenching broken hearts and tears trying to hold back, all those are for nothing and they couldn't believe that the horny assed couple chose to prioritise fucking than actually informing them the greatest news.

"Both of you, I will-Namjoon don't!!"

Jin shouted when he saw Namjoon trying to get some plates probably thinking that since everyone was already present, they should start eating but then, even when all he wished for is to spread love and to achieve world peace, he was still cursed to be a god of destruction.

They all gasped when all the plates Namjoon was holding fell on the floor and the room was filled with sounds of glass shattering.

"Fuck this. I'm out." Yoongi said and walked out of the kitchen, clearly a hundred percent done with all the shits he's witnessing.

-.-.-.-.-
❤️❤️❤️

Seems like you guys really had a heart attack in last chapter 🤣🤣