•33: Lotus-Eater•

Start from the beginning

"Then what!? You don't love me anymore because I stabbed you and killed you and turned you into a vampire but still a wolfy?" The older blabbered between his broken breathing and crying.

"Tae." Jeonguk calmly said and released a deep sigh. "It's not that-"

"Then what? Tell me! Is it because of my toys? You don't like my toys right? Do you want me to throw those? Wait. Uhh, Can I keep the glow in the dark one? But I promise I'll throw the rest! Please....Jeonguk...."

Maybe it's because of the sleepless nights or months of having a very hard time or maybe it's because he was just overwhelmed that he's obviously spouting nonsense and Jeonguk just looks so done. He's not having it anymore after waking up from what he felt like a deep slumber, he's not having the senseless argument his mate was throwing.

Impatient and probably doesn't have an idea what words should he say, Jeonguk swiftly pulled Taehyung down and hovered above him. The older was taken aback, tear-filled eyes widen at the sudden act, staring at the younger above him.

"Jeonguk-mmm~nnng!"

Jeonguk smashed his lips against the older while the other gladly responded the kiss, tilting his head and parting his lips for access.

They passionately kiss each other, refamiliarizing themselves on how each other taste like and feel like
against their own.

"Tae, I love you." Jeonguk sweetly whispered and those words were enough to make the older realize that everything is okay now. Yeah. Everything is finally okay. ‘

"Tae." Jeonguk whispered before licking the older's ear, making Taehyung's body shiver in arousal. "I'm thirsty."The younger continued before licking his mate's neck and landing open mouthed kisses.

"Mmm." Taehyung nodded his head. "Drink as much as you want." He consented, tilting his head to the side, exposing his flawless neck even more.

Jeonguk gulped at the sight of Taehyung‘s neck. It
looks so tempting and oh so delicious. He feels weird. Everything seemed so strange for him like if he focus on his sense of hearing, he swear he can even hear the flow of his mate's blood from the heart to every vein and it made him more fervent into wanting to smell it and taste it. It made his throat so dry and his body quiver in excitement.

Jeonguk gave his mate's neck one short kiss before finally opening his mouth and burying his fangs on the older's flesh.

"Ah!mmm..." Taehyung flinched at the slight and short-lived pain of being bitten but there's always that certain wave of pleasure that engulfs him everytime he feels his mate eagerly drink his blood.

Luckily, Taehyung has the strongest gene of being a royal blood, possessing the fastest regeneration ability. If he isn't, then he will probably die because Jeonguk is indisputably a binge drinker.

But Jeonguk can't help it. He just can't stop drinking Taehyung's blood because it sends him to another world of pure delight. He felt so heavenly good as if he was lotus-eating. The thickness and texture of Taehyung's blood, the smell and the warmth and of course, the taste. Every single thing about it is perfect and it's all his. All of Taehyung belongs to him.

"Y-you nnng~ah..rea|ly drink a lot." Taehyu ng said, voice a little shaky after Jeonguk finally stopped.

"Sorry. You just taste so fucking good." Jeonguk honestly said, thinking that he's actually very much addicted to his mate's blood but he's maybe wrong.

Because sooner or later, he'll come to realise that maybe he's not addicted but maybe he's obsessed with Taehyung.

"What about me? Don't I get something in return?" Taehyung sensually said, eyes definitely enticing his mate.