six

Everyone seems to want to beat up Blue, some of you guys even call him Pink in the comments and it makes me laugh so much. I love you guys sm! - Mo

. . .

Zora, as I expected, comes around again today and sits next to me at the table. Past her, I can feel the mixture of jealous, angry, confused and even amused stares of my peers. Mostly Chresanto, Craig and Devon. When I gaze past Zora at them, they all stare.

In my peripheral vision, I can see them huddling up in a whisper discussion about me.. and Zora.

Zora snaps her fingers in my face, moving her head in all sorts of directions to get my attention. I look at her slowly, my eyes rolling to stare up at her gaze.

"There you are! I didn't think you heard me for second and I almost left. You were staring for a whole damn minute Blue's Target!" She complains, groaning as she huffs back in her seat. That nickname will be the death of me! I take this as a chance to decipher her outfit.

A dark purple shirt covered by a leather jacket, loose black tights and dark purple Converse and painted fingernails. She must have a thing for the color purple. I like it. Even though she dresses rather dark, she always brings a bright vibe along with a bright smile.

"What is with you today?" She giggles, shaking her head. Before I can answer, she leans on the table, licking her unstained lips. She has a dark purple diamond septum that I utterly internally drool over.

"Why don't we get started on discussing how this plan is going to work?" She says, eying me expectantly. I internally groan and reach toward my backpack, retrieving the plan. She takes it from me as soon as it reaches her sight.

"Okay, so explain what you did again to make your friends not like you? Because the word 'Apologize' is written as step one."

"Well," I sigh, running a hand through my untamed curls. "I kind of lied to Blue to prove him-"

"Wait." She stares at me, wide eyed and bemused. "You lied on them? That would be a big no-no to me, too. I see why your friends-"

"-Actually." I interrupt, gazing at her with laughing eyes. "It was because my life basically depended on it. He wanted to me say that I was going to call my friends losers that day or he would've push me to my pressure point until I was stone dead. You and everyone else knows how brutal Blue is."

Zora nods understandingly, tucking in her bottom lip pitifully.

"I remember watching the scene in the back." She admits.

"Why didn't you try to save me?" I semi-yell, trying to keep my composture. How nice of her to help me in such a struggling time?

"Did you honestly think I was going to risk my life for yours?" She semi-yells back in her defense, throwing my question off with one of her own instead. I drop my shoulders at the verbal dagger.

I know what she means, though. Nobody will ever defend themselves against Blue and whoever does probably wants a death wish.

They'll gladly earn it.

I sigh a frustrated sigh. I hate my life right about now. No friends, a (violent) bully, and a girl trying desperately to help me as best as she can.

"I like Star Wars too, you know." She mutters quietly, almost to the point to where it seems like she was speaking to herself. My head snaps up, but I regret it as the slight remaning pain of my pressure point returns. I grit my teeth and rub the area, cowering my head to sustain the pain.

"Really?" I ask, growing renewed hope.

It only grows. Zora nods with a sly smile. "Yes, in fact, like is an underestimate. I love Stars Wars." She giggles, swiping her dark brown hair behind one ear. "But I honestly have to admit, I hated the ending."

My life stops. She can't be serious!

"No, I am. I like discussing alternative endings, mostly because I know they'll never happen, but they're mostly what I'd like to see. Weird, I know." She says, shamefully.

"I-Iove doing that too!" The excitement in me shines through my stutters and she nods, understanding. "It almost like a hobby since I do it so much and absolutely enjoy it."

"Do you wanna tell me some of your alternative endings?" She inquires and I nod.

"Wait, the plan!" I quickly remind her, suddenly remembering the sole purpose for her visiting my lonely table. She waves it off, shaking her head.

"We'll do it another time. Your friends will realize just much they're really missing by excluding you eventually." She grins.

Eventually.