Chapter 1~ The beginning

Preeta's POV

Preeta's POV

It's my wedding today and yet I am not happy! I don't know why, but I am just not happy

"Are you ready di?" Srishti comes in.

"Yes! Why didn't you get ready yet?" I ask her and stand up

"Omg!! Di you look soo pretty in this bridal lehenga! No one can take theirs eyes off you! That Prithvi doesn't deserve you di, why are you still marrying him!"

"Srishti! He is my fiancee! And it's my wedding today, now nothing can happen!"

"If you wish, everything can happen di! I know that you are also not happy with this marriage!"

"Who said that Srishti? I am happy! Of course I will be a little sad that I will leave my lovely family and my natkhat sister too!" I say pulling her cheeks

"No Di! You can't act in front of me! I know that your happiness lies only with Karan sir! And no one else! And I don't want to attend your wedding! I can't see that my beautiful sister is getting married to that brainless creature!" She says jumping onto the sofa.

"Stop it Srishti! I don't like Karan! Now get up and go get ready, it's my wedding today and you...! Just get ready now!" I say and walk off.

Srishti's POV

"I know Di, that you are not happy with this marriage! I will not let you get married to this Prithvi! I hate him, and I am sure you also hate him! I am sure Karan sir will come and stop this wedding! Wait, I had to call Sammy!" I say and call Sameer!

"Hello! Where are you Sammy! Here it's Di's wedding! If you don't come here with Karan sir then she will get married! Please yaar!"

"Srishti, Karan sir is not at home! I don't know where did he go! From morning he is not there. I am just scared if he is okay!"

"What?? He will be fine Sammy! You just contact him and tell him to stop this wedding! Pleasee! Now only he can do something!"

"Okay yaar! I will try contacting! Then I will call. You don't worry Srishti! You take care of Preeta!"

"Okayy! Byee! Mama came! I have to go! Take care!"

Saying this I cut the call!

"Srishti, you are still not ready? What is this!? And where is Preeta?" Mama says

"I will get ready mama! And Di is in her room. She is ready"

"Okay get ready fast!"

She goes and I start getting ready!

Karan's POV

I thought a lot, of what to do!

"Preeta, you can't marry that stupid person!! I will not let this happen! I don't know what you like in that idiot! I just hate him!!!" I say to myself!

"Karan beta, can you drop me to Preeta's house? It's her wedding I have to go!" Mama asked me

"Bhabi! You are not going anywhere! You are not going to that middle class family! Leave them alone, because of them, my bhai is in coma! What do you like in that middle class girl, Preeta!" Kareena Bua storms at mama.

"Kareena Bua, if mama wants to go, then let her go! If you want to stay you stay! But don't stop her!" Rishabh bhai said Bua

"Didi, she is like my daughter! It's her wedding and I want to give her blessings! I will not miss her wedding." Mama said in a soft voice

"Why don't you, Karan and Rishabh understand anything!?? What magic that middle class girl has done on you all? Why do you love her soo much! Is she more important than my bhai to you all?"

"Didi, I am sure, if Mahesh would be fine, then he would surely attend her wedding! He also loves her so much!"

"Bhabi, but when he gets to know that Preeta tried to kill him, he will also hate her!" Kareena bua says making bhai angry!

"Bua!! Please stop all this!! I am very sure that Preeta ji never did anything to him! What problem do you have with her?"

"Yeah you always support her! That's why you saved her from going to jail!"

"Didi, she never did anything! So why would she go to jail?"

"Mama! Bua! Now please stop this! Come mama I will take you to the wedding venue!"

"But Rishabh....." Sherlyn said

"Sherlyn! Don't stop me! If you want to come too, then I am waiting out!"

"Rishabh! She is your wife! How can you talk to her like that!?" Bua said

"That she should also know! She can't stop me for anything!"

"I am not coming anywhere! Preeta tried to kill my father in law!"

"Sherlyn, don't show your fake sympathy here! Don't act now! I know your truth!" I say in my mind

Rishabh bhai takes mama to her wedding!

Hey guys! How are you?

How was he chapter? I hope you all liked it! What will Karan do now? Does he still like preeta? Will they get together? Will he stop the marriage? What do you think will happen next?

Don't forget to comment and vote 🌟