12: epic battle, dragon vs Kokabiel.

After the visit to the Gremory mansion, Toad decided to take a rest in his room. But he rest didn't last long as there was an explosion.

Toad: what the hell happened?
Rias: we're under attack! It's a leader class fallen angel!
Toad: do we have a name?
Rias: we do. His name is Kokabiel.
Akeno: we don't have much time. If we don't stop him, he'll destroy the whole town!
Toad: over my rotting carcass!

In the school track field.

Kokabiel: hello Rias Gremory. Nice day for a war isn't it?
Toad: are you really willing to start another 3 way war just because you didn't like how the last one ended? Oh man talk about selfish. Rias let me fight this guy.
Rias: go right ahead my love.
Toad: heh. Time to kick ass and chew bubblegum!

Toad: don't disappoint me like Riser did Kokabiel. I want this to last as long as possible. Ready Ddraig?
Ddraig: like he would stand a chance against us. He has no idea who he's messing with.
Toad: I agree with you there buddy.
Ddraig: let's show him the true power of the red dragon emperor.
Toad: I'm with you Ddraig.
Ddraig: Welsh dragon! Overbooster!

(A/n: pretend Issei is Toad because Issei doesn't exist in this story.)

Toad: I made a promise that I intend to keep! I won't let you destroy anyone I hold dear! And that includes Rias!
Rias:......honey.
Toad: if I go down I'm taking you with me!

Toad: ready Ddraig?
Ddraig: I was born ready! (Boost! × 50)
Toad: dragon shot!

And with that, Kokabiel was killed.