- 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑵𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏 -

Start from the beginning

"It doesn't mean that i called candy bad i'm a boomer Kai... i like candy too don't get me wrong" Yeji replied fixing her pouf

The cottage didn't have furnishings... only old poufs to sit on, several utensils to use, broken floorings and lightless ceilings. "You, Yeonjun and Lia should form a group and call it the booms booms"

"Your neighborly teenage boomers" Hueningkai laughed as Yeonjun pinched his elbow

"Don't touch me i don't want old cooties" He took his arm and rubbed it

"Why isn't Soobin part of the boom booms?" Yeonjun said "He's old too!"

"Because he's chill ~ and understandinnn"

"So your saying we can't understand you?!?"

"Hehe..." Hueningkai chuckled

After eating their nutritious dinner.. Lia blew the candles and laid beside Yeji and Yuna. She took a look at everyone before sleeping as she saw Hueningkai's leg wrapping around Soobin's neck.

Lia quickly stood up and removed Kai's leg from Soobin's neck, looks like he was about to suffocate.
Hueningkai scratched his head before turning to the other side accidentally slapping Yeonjun's face.

"Oop-" Lia covered her mouth before heading back to her spot. She took the thin green blanket and pulled it to cover herself from the cold.

While the ten teenagers are fast asleep.. Mia was restless. She couldn't seem to sleep properly knowing the celebration is nearing. Mia went outside the cottage and carefully closed the door. 

She sat down by the door holding her spear just incase anyone comes. Mia blankly watched the stars as the door creakily opened. She turned around to see Sky who was standing by the door frame.

"Shouldn't you be asleep? We have a long way to the bridge tomorrow" Mia looked at the brown dog who sat beside her

"Shouldn't you be asleep too?" He fluttered his eyes making Mia chuckle softly

"I can't sleep so why not just keep guard"

"Hmm then i'll keep guard too!" Sky smiled before looking at the stars

Indeed the in between sky is different from ours... its blue and purple effect never really gets boring.
"We have to part ways with them by tomorrow" Mia looked at Sky

"So today is our last day with them?" He tilted his head as Mia replied with a nod

"Oh man.. i'm gonna miss them" Sky sighed. Mia ruffled his fur trying to make him feel a bit better.

"Don't worry we still have tomorrow's whole afternoon to spend with them"

"I have a question... what if they get in trouble while were not with them?" Sky asked

"I don't think they'll get in that much trouble if they keep a low profile"

"They can't keep a low profile" A voiced said from beside them as Lewis popped out of the corner holding something in his hands. The dwarf handed a crumpled flyer to Mia as the girl took it from him.