- 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑭𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏 -

Start from the beginning

Suddenly smoke began to come out of the table filling up the whole room. "What the" Taehyun coughed as Mrs. Seo appeared out of nowhere holding plant herbs waving it on the air humming.

Taehyun watched the woman dance and hum while waving the herb up on the air. First time he ever interacted with a psychic and wasn't sure if she's even doing it right.

"Umm is this nesc— Asshhhhhhh be quiet boy" Taehyun raised his hands as she pushed him aside

Finally her ritual finished they both sat down again in front of the woman. "You have asked for zee help and you get zee help" She said in a weird accent.

"How will Merlie za ghreat help yuh?" Mrs. Seo took out a fake parrot and started to pat its head

"Mrs. Seo we need your help to get inside this book" Taehyun took out the book and placed it in front of Mrs. Seo

She picked it up as her eyes widen dropping the book. "Is there anything wrong?" Taehyun asked before picking up the book from the floor "Don't worry she's always like this" Beomgyu whispered

"Well.. it whont bhe eashie" She again patted her fake parrots head

"Bhut if thats what the costumer whants thatz what the costumer ghetz" Mrs. Seo snapped her fake parrots head as a drawer opened.

"Change into these and we'll get these rituals started"She said in a normal tone before throwing them the clothes.

They changed into their clothes or you may call potato sacks by the look of it. "Ghood now jhoin meh ihn doing the first ritual" Mrs. Seo patted at a cushion as they sat down.

"You whant to get ihnside the book? Bhut its zealed? We have to try thiz rituals"

Mrs. Seo shoved a weird looking tube hat on both of their heads and sprinkled something inside of it. "Thiz whill phrotect you from zee ehvill spirits"

She placed down the book in the middle and ordered Taehyun to create a circle of salt around it. "Nhow lez ze— ehem ehem you know what screw the accent its giving me a throat sore" She coughed

Mrs. Seo clapped her hands as the lights turned off.. she placed both of her hands on top of the book as her eyes went up "Anenenenene abroo broo broo crrooo croo" She started to say random things.

Taehyun awkwardly looked at Beomgyu as he just chuckled. Is this what they have to do in order to get inside the book? Mrs. Seo started to say more random things as she clapped her hands again.

"The seal is too strong we might have to try a different ritual to get both of you in"

"Mrs. Seo is this all necessary? Like the hats.. clothes.. random words?" Taehyun asked

"Yes.. now follow me were going to get my special trunk" She signaled them to follow her as they did

They helped the woman carry the trunk back upstairs and brought it to the garden. "Drink this up it will give you strength.. its gonna be a looong day i tell you"

She handed them two liquid substances cased in tubes. Beomgyu took a sniff feeling like he's about to puke by just smelling it. "Little drama kings its not that bad just chug it in" Mrs. Seo took the tube and fed it to Beomgyu.