why you wanna adopt me?

yes Ik she only 13 in real life but for this book she 14

yes Ik she only 13 in real life but for this book she 14 .
Maceii Kind Johnson || Age 14

I was currently sitting outside in a chair watching all the other little girls play.

My bestfriend Marii was sitting next to me watching em to.

I don't like playing with all them girls cause don't none of em like me.

& plus I basically already faught everybody here except Marii .

One of the girls recommended having a water balloon fight so I scooted my chair back so I wouldn't get a balloon thrown at me.

I seen a group of girls whispering looking at me and Marii.

Then all of the girls went and got balloons and started throwing them at us.

Simone walked over with her lil minions and side of her. "Who so buff and tuff now maceii?" She said.

I started walking away cause I didn't want to fight right now. Until one of the lil bitches decided that it'll be funny to pull my puff ball.

Simone and everybody else started laughing hard as fuck fa no reason.

So I turned around mugging hard asf. "Maceii, you finna cry huh" Simone said laughing... soooo I grabbed Simone by her hair and pulled her down to the grown where she was on her knees wit her head down and started constantly kicking her face.

After I was done I seen the rest of her lil friends trying to jump Marii so I ran over dinking all them bitches In they head.

Until it was a 2 on 2 fight cause everybody else started running and crying wit knots on they heads.

the girl Marii was fighting ran up on her and 2 minutes later the girl was getting dragged!

Then another girl sneaked me while I was rooting for Marii and scratched my arm and gave me a bloody nose and started dragging me.

When I got up I was mad. You'd think fire was coming out my ears by then. I ran up on her in full attack mode.

"DIE BITCH DIE" I said while on top of her punching her in her face/head constantly.

Then Ms.Vonna came out and pulled me off her and her nose was bloody, lip was busted, had 2 knots & scratches all over her face.

"YOU BEAT WHO ASS" I said walking away with Ms.Vonna laughing and the girl got up slow and fell back down.

Me and Marii went upstairs to our rooms and talked about our fights.

"Dem lil bitches thought they had me until you came Maceii" she said laughing

"Riiii" I said laughing too

Ms.Vonna walked in "people are here to adopt... come downstairs girls!!" She said .

Today I decided adopting a li girl would be a good idea

Today I decided adopting a li girl would be a good idea. Since I can't have nun anyway.

Me and yaya walked into the adoption center and seen a whole bunch of girls.

"Nba youngboyyyyyyy" "take me home with you" "can you buy me a phone" "please be my dad"

I heard a lot of questions from the lil girls. It made a laugh a little.

"Mane this dumb" a little girl with a puff ball said walked back upstairs.

I asked Tavonna what her name was.

"Her name Maceii , her attitude is bad, she always figh-" it sound like she ain't want me to adopt her the way she was explaining her to me

"I want her" I said cutting her off

"Mmmm.... ok then" she said rolling her eyes and walked upstairs to get Marci

"Ain't this gone be fun having a little Marci around you know" I told yaya

She started laughing "bae it's Macei"

I just mugged her cause bitch don't correct me.

The lil girl came walking down the stair mugging wit one backpack.

"Why you wanna adopt me ? Out of all these other lil girls?" She said still with a straight face .

Damn her attitude bad af. Like mine.

"cause you like me. you'll understand once you get to know me"

"yea that's if you don't change your mind and bring me back" she mumbled .

I feel like I'm moving to fast. But this my 3rd incompleted book. I'm finna end heartless and make a heartless 2 tho it's getting long. I hope y'all like !!!