1

Jeongin sobbed, not knowing what to do. They were in the car, driving away from the building. Everyone else was silent, besides the small sniffles that could be heard.

"Maybe we can fix this," Jeongin said, looking up at Woojin. Chan sighed, knowing that Jeongin had hope for something that was most likely hopeless.

"Jeongin-"

"No, I want to take her to a hospital," Jeongin cut Woojin off. "If you don't drive us there, I'll hop out of this car and run her there myself."

"Fine, but please don't get your hopes up," Woojin signed, turning towards the hospital.

"Thank you, hyung," Jeongin bit his lip, nervous of what he might get told at the hospital. "Please be okay," he whispered down to her cold body.

When they arrived, (Y/n) was rushed to a hospital room. They all sat in the waiting room, yet Jeongin seemed to be the only one with a single drop of hope left in him.

"We're gonna go get some food, Jeongin. Will you be okay by yourself?" Hyunjin asked. Jeongin nodded in response, not caring about what he had to say. Hyunjin sighed and walked away with the rest of the group.

"Um, sir, you're here for Park (Y/n), right?" A nurse startled him. He nods at her. "Well, it was hard, but we found a light pulse. We scheduled for her to have a transplant in a few minutes. We don't know if she'll wake up immediately after or not."

"Wait, so she's alive?" Jeongin said excitedly, his eyes widening. The nurse nodded, causing Jeongin to smile widely. "Thank you, so much!"

"Jeongin? What's going on?" Minho asked, walking up to Jeongin and the nurse.

"(Y/n)'s alive! She's actually alive!" Jeongin felt like crying, but of joy. Minho looked at him, shocked, along with everyone else.

"R-Really?" Jisung asked. Jeongin nodded, a few tears falling down his cheeks. Jeongin ran up and hugged Jisung, crying into his shoulder.

"She's alive, she's gonna make it," Jeongin cried out. Jisung looked at Minho, both their eyes wide. They didn't think it was possible.

"She should out of surgery tomorrow. You can go home or stay here if you want," The nurse told them.

"I want to stay here, hyung," Jeongin's words were muffled by Jisung's sweater. Jisung nodded, still hugging him tightly. He also began to tear up from happiness knowing that she was gonna make it.

Due to Jeongin's request, the boys stayed there all night. Jeongin slept incredibly peacefully, but it was hard for him to fall asleep at first. He slept on Chan's shoulder, cuddled up to him the whole night. The rest of the group, though, found it hard to fall asleep. They were happy, but they were completely in shock. It was a long night.

"Jeongin, wake up," Chan shook him lightly. Jeongin sat up slowly, rubbing his eyes. "(Y/n)'s out of surgery. We can go see her, now."

Jeongin stood up immediately. It was still dark outside, it had to be no later six in the morning. Chan walked him to the room (Y/n) was staying in. Jeongin was so excited to see her again, he was shaking. When he opened the door, he almost started crying again. She was hooked up to a bunch of IV cords, and she had a mask on her face to help her breathe.

"They said she shouldn't be in a coma, so she'll come to sometime this morning," Chan explained. Jeongin nodded, scooting a chair up to her and holding her hand.

"Please hurry, baby. I miss you," Jeongin reared up again, kissing her hand.

"I'm gonna take everyone else home to pack. Call us when she wakes up," Chan smiled to Jeongin.

"I will. Thank you, hyung," Jeongin smiled brightly back. Chan left the room, leaving Jeongin with his unconscious girlfriend. Now, all there was left to do was wait.