A New World to Explore?

Start from the beginning

"Three hours ago?! How do you know that he can get us that fast? That's just not possible!" Flame was shocked by what Crash had told him. The speed that he had acquired a connection in the Fairy Tail guild seemed unnaturally quick to him.

"Stay put Flame, I'll be back. Just rest there for a moment," said Crash, leaving Flame alone for the time being.

He darts off with his rocket sneakers in tow to head straight to town, to the location of the Fairy Tail guild. Flame was eagerly looking forward to getting to know the guild and joining their ranks, though when he realized that no one in this world matched their level of power, he knew he'd have to exercise restraint in using his abilities. Flame turned his gaze up to the sky, relishing memories of previous adventures, though his smile faded after a few moments, realizing that things weren't the same without Crash at his side.

"I can't be sure if me and Crash are the only ones who survived that... There's Solaris, he's pretty strong. I could see why Infinity chose him as his final combatant for the tournament," Flame muttered to himself. He then let out a sigh of boredom and relaxed on the tall tree, closing his eyes.

After thirty minutes, Crash returned to where Flame was, accompanied by a seemingly friendly man with white hair, "So you must be Flame?" Elfman asks.

"Bingo." Flame opens his eyelids as he replies.

"Crash was right; that's one manly name." Elfman observes, impressed by Flame's very gifted nature just by looking at him.

"So this is the guy you met three hours ago?" Flame raises an eyebrow at Crash's comment.

"That's right." Crash nods, confirming Elfman's comment and adding, "He said he'll take you two to the Guild."

Flame nods, enthusiastic about the opportunity. "Sounds great!"

After stretching and warming up with quick one-arm push-ups, Flame follows Elfman, and Crash follows behind. They walk through the city known as Magnolia and eventually arrive at the Fairy Tail Guild. Flame stares in awe at the size of the guild building, its towering structure and majestic appearance.

"This is the Fairy Tail Guild," Elfman says, gesturing towards the massive building.

"Woah, it's so huge!" Flame exclaims in awe.

As Elfman opens the door, Flame and Crash are greeted by the sight of numerous Fairy Tail members fighting each other. Elfman leads them inside, and all the members pause to stare at the two new visitors, their eyes locked on Flame and Crash. Flame is aware that the staring is most likely due to their appearance, which is a humanoid hedgehog. He leans over to Crash and whispers, "They are staring at us."

Crash whispers back to Flame with a slight tone of humor, "I know."

As Flame and Crash stare at the short, old man walking towards them, Crash can sense a significant amount of energy emanating from the man. It's Makarov, the leader of the Fairy Tail Guild. Makarov approaches and addresses Flame and Crash, asking, "Hello you two. What brings you here to the Fairy Tail Guild?"

"We came here from a pretty far away place, traveling for weeks to find a place to stay," Crash explains.

"Is that so? What are your names?"

"I'm Flame, Flame the Hedgehog. World's fastest hedgehog and incredibly handsome looking," Flame answers, saying with an air of confidence and self-conceit.

"The names Crash, Flame's ultimate rival," Crash interjects.

Makarov responds to this with a friendly expression and tone, "Well, Flame and Crash, I am Makarov. I am the leader of the Fairy Tail Guild." He gestures to the other Fairy Tail members nearby.