Chapter 11 (A date?)

Start from the beginning

"Damn Sofia I would of known you look so good, I would of ask you to marry me by now." Andrew grin while patting my shoulder. Is he mocking me.

I rolled my eyes. Yeah he is a jerk.

The school bell rang. Saved once again by it!

"Alfred we should get going or we are going to miss Penelope's class." Andrew said excited. Yes all the boys in this school have a crush on Miss Penelope our sex orientation teacher.

"I know man, she is just," Alfred let out a sigh "so damn-! I'll like to hit that someday!"

"Gross." I murmured but very low so they couldn't listen to me.

"See you later cutie." Andrew winked at my, while Alfred let me go.

"Bye Sofia. See you at lunch." Alfred said his goodbyes.

I turned around to get my books out of my locker.

"Soo..." I totally forgot Joe was still here.

I turned to face him. He was leaning on the locker next to me. With his hands inside his pocket and backpack swinged on his shoulder. The hallway was getting empty little by little.

"What's up? We better get going or we are going to be late for class!" I stressed, I couldn't get late to class. My grades are going to go down.

Instead of him seeming worried he grinned. "You're always in a rush."

"You know what they say, good grades don't get itself." I assured him and he began to chuckle.

"I'm impressed," he got closer and closed my locker "I didn't know you had it in you."

"W-what I always get good grades." I contested looking at him wondering why did he close my locker.

He crossed his arms again and leaned on my locker. I was facing him now.

"I don't mean that," he smirked looking around the hallway, "the dressing, the no glasses," he got close to my ear and whispered "how I said I am impressed."

I felt confused, little butterflies on my stomach by him whispering on my ear. Is he trying to say I look good? I don't think I do, it's just him being nice as usual. He just friends with me because Alfred is my best friend. Mr.popular Joe hardly talks to the girls in school,  and he hits on the pretty ones which make girls want him more. I am not one of the pretty ones so he is not hitting on me.

"How about you lose up a little." He put his hands on my shoulders and shaked me.

"Hey don't shake me you'll give me a headache!" I slapped his hand off my left shoulder.

"You see u don't like to lose up!" He protested.

I growled, "what do you want Joe?" I pointed out rolling my eyes.

"Me," he pointed to himself with his thumb finger "you," he pointed at me with his index finger and continued, "dinner tonight at seven."

I laugh putting my hand over my mouth "you're joking right?"

He stood quiet with his face pretty serious.

"Oh," I left my mouth open with the form of 'o' "you're not joking?" I asked shyly.

"At seven." He smiled with that he opened my locker, "You better get your stuff or you are going to be late."

He turned around to face me again, "You better close your mouth or you might catch a fly." He put his hand on my chin making my mouth close. "See you then."