Chapter 9 (Keep this a secret?)

Thank you all for showing me your support! You guys are the best please vote, COMMENT and share! Love you thanks.

Chapter 9 (Keep this a secret?)

"You almost did what?" Grace pop her ice cream spoon inside her mouth.

"I've repeated myself like thousands of times Grace Jesus." I rolled my eyes annoyed.

After the little incident between Mathew and I, I decided to come to Grace house. I really need someone to talk to. Though I am really starting to regret this. She's just asking a bunch of question and making me repeat  every single word. So annoying.

"I'm sorry." She paused amused. "So let me get this straight. You're staying at Vanessa's house, she has a hot brother, went shopping with her, bla bla bla she called her brother, you went for ice cream got home and almost kissed and had sex."

"Grace its was nothing like that!" I threw a pillow to her face. "Whatever I won't repeat the whole story again." I growled.

"Hey you made me drop my ice cream!" She cried like a three year old. I swear I don't even know how I am friends with her. Of course I did not had sex with him!

"I am glad I did."

"Sofia, I was just kidding. Can't you take a joke for once." She put her hands up like she got defeat.

"This is no time to joke, I am dead serious right now." I shouted at her. Oh my what's wrong with me.

"Right." She got on her knees and started picking the ice cream mess all over her bedroom floor. "So whats the hotties name?"

"Mathew."

"Oh my God! Mathew what?" She sound surprise and raised her brows.

"What do you mean by 'Mathew what' didn't I say his name pretty clear?"

"No, no Mathew what like, what's his full name?" She dropped what she was doing just to get on the bed and hear me out.

"Mathew Anderson Macoy." I mumbled.

"So he is back after all." Grace sounded really surprise, her mouth almost touching the floor.

"What are you talking about? What do you mean he is back? You're so confessing me right now Grace."

She puts her hand on her chin, its something she does when she is over thinking.

"Eath to Grace!" I snapped my fingers in front of her face. "Can you explain all this to me please?"

"We all knew Vanessa had a missing brother, but it was just rumors. I over heard some girls once talking on the hallway of school lockers, that the boy was bad news. He used to live with Vanessa three years ago and for some reason they sent him long gone to another city." She inhaled and exhaled slowly. "But you know people it is probably just another rumour of thousands of them."

I widen my eyes, and sat on Grace bed. The hunger inside me to know if this was true or not, maybe this explains why he entered our school on January. "And how come I never heard about this?"

"Come on Sofia, Alfred and I have talked about this before but you're always in what seems like barneyland." Well that's true.

But there is something behind that boy I just don't know about, I saw it earlier, when I looked into his eyes, I saw there was a story behind. Just can't figure out what. I can feel there is someting. But its true what Grace says, rumours are just rumours. You can't listen to every crap they say in school. Like once they said my mother was a nun and she had an affair with some guy and that's how I was born, ignorants.