"I'm starting to remember stuff." I said and Tara gasped loudly, "like? A lot of stuff?" She asked with a huge smile on her face. "A few things. I just have to be patient." I said with a nod as Colby set a peanut butter and jelly sandwich in front of me. I giggled and looked up at him with a smile, "thank you." I said and turned back to Mia. "That's great news honey!" Dad said and leaned forward to kiss my forehead.

"I think this calls for a celebratory hang out with Tara and the girls day." Tara said and held her hands in the air. I nodded, "sounds good to me, what are we going to do?" I asked and took a bite of my sandwich. "Christmas shopping and other activities!" She said happily as my jaw dropped, "Christmas! Oh no I forgot all about Christmas." I said and brought my hands to my head, "don't worry about it! Christmas isn't for another 3 weeks." Dad said and rubbed my back.

"I'm just...I'm sad." I admitted as Mia looked at me with wide eyes. "Why are you sad?" Dad asked as I brought my hand to Mia's cheek, caressing her soft skin with the back of my finger. "I just want to be fully back by Christmas..I want to remember everything by then." I said and pursed my lips as tears stung my eyes.

"Sweetheart you're doing such a good job, I can't even imagine how hard this has been for you, but just keep being patient, whatever you're doing is working so we shouldn't push it." Dad said and moved my hair behind my ear. "You're right. It's just hard." I said and shook my head trying to focus on the happy things.

I wanted to focus on my love for Colby and Mia, I wanted to focus on the few memories I had of them. Maybe hanging out with the girls would bring back memories of them too. I just had to be patient.

We finished up breakfast and I got ready real fast so that I could hang out with the girls.

"You ready to get your shopping on?" Devyn asked and bumped hips with me. "Yeah, I just don't know anyone well enough to pick out good gifts for them so you guys might have to help me." I said as Kat linked her arm through mine. "Of course we will! That's what best friends do." She said and winked at me.

We all piled into the car and made our way to Target. I had a weird deja vu moment as we all walked into the store. Maybe a memory of being here would come to me, "do we come here a lot?" I asked Tara as we grabbed a cart and made our way to the clothing section, "yeah, ya know one of my favorite memories is when we came here to buy Mia baby clothes when you were pregnant." She said which caused my head to throb once, "good to know." I said and picked up an ugly Christmas sweater.

"We should have a Christmas party." I said and looked up at the girls. "You hate parties." Kat reminded with a laugh as she sifted through the rack of ugly sweaters. "I know but I'm talking about a  themed Christmas party, not like a rager." I said with a laugh and hit her arm playfully.

"That's honestly a great idea, we can do white elephant!" Devyn squeeled happily. "Let's do it." I said and gave Tara a high five.

We went around the whole store picking out things for the party and little gifts for the guys. I was struggling to come up with ideas because I just didn't know them well enough and it was really beginning to frustrate me.

I'm usually really good at giving gifts, but right now it felt like I was just doing everything wrong. I bit my lip hard as I tried to contain my tears, I wasn't going to be ridiculous and cry over this. "Are you doing okay?" Devyn asked softly as we got to the snack aisle, "yeah, I just feel bad. I wish I could remember everyone." I said and shook my head, silently begging for a memory or two to show up right now.

"Don't worry too much about it, your memories will come back." She said and I let out a sigh, "just be patient. I know I know." I said then felt the familiar feeling in my head as images filled my vision.

Kat and I were driving down the highway when a car in front of us spun out of control, hitting us, "holy shit!!" Kat yelled and stomped on the breaks, causing our car to spin out too, "are you okay?!" Kat said and looked over at me.

Before I could respond we were getting hit again. They hit us in the corner of the car, meaning we were sent into a tumble. Both of us let out horrific screams as our car tumbled out of control.

I gasped in pain as I brought my hands to my head. "Cora?" Devyn asked, her voice laced with concern.

I hugged my stomach and made sure the seatbelt wasn't going to cause damage to the baby as we finally slammed into the guard rail.

"SHIT SHIT SHIT" Kat yelled as the car stopped, we were now upside down. "KAT. THE BABY." I sobbed out trying to find my seatbelt so I could be released from the ceiling.

"Cora please answer me! KAT! TARA!" Devyn yelled as I wimpered in pain.

"I-it's gonna explode Kat. We are going to die." I sobbed out and finally released myself, falling to the ground, which was actually the ceiling of the car.

"Call Colby!" Devyn yelled as my hands tightened on my head. It felt like my brain was about to explode.

"Are you guys alive in there? Please be alive.." a mans voice said from outside the door, "we are alive! Please help us...she's pregnant!" Kat yelled as I cried,

"oh shit...GUYS. ONE OF THEM IS PREGNANT."

"Make it stop." I wimpered as Tara and Devyn supported my weight. "Breathe Cora." Tara said with a shaky voice.

"SHIT STOP!" The man who was helping me out yelled, but it was too late, another car slammed into the car I was in.

I squeezed my eyes shut as my hands shook, the pain overtook everything in my body as I collapsed in the middle of the aisle.