I turned and saw Hiro running up to us. "Are you two crazy!? What are you doing? And what's wrong with your eyes Saku?!"

"What are you talking about!?"

Hiro opened his mouth to speak, but stopped. "Uh, nevermind, I could've sworn your eyes had electricity in them for a second."

I rolled my eyes. "Uh-huh. Anyway, Baymax and I found out where your microbot wants to go."

"I told you, it's broken!" Hiro reminded, taking the glass container from by hand. "It's not trying to go...huh?" He examined the bot clanging against the container repeatedly in the same direction. 

"You were saying?" I spoke, looking at him with a deadpanned expression.

Hiro glanced at me and Baymax, then walked towards the door. "Locked," He said, picking up the lock securing the door, he then dropped it.

"There is a window," Baymax uttered, looking up.

Hiro and I looked up as well and saw the window.

"Okay, I can see that. But, how are we gonna get up there?" I questioned.

*Timskip*

"Please exercise caution. A fall from this height could lead to bodily harm." Baymax lectured.

Hiro was currently standing on top of the robot's head, peeking over the edge of the window and into the warehouse.

"What do you see?" I queried.

"You'll just have to see for yourself." He responded, he climbed into the warehouse and held a hand out. "Come on."

I hoisted up myself on Baymax's shoulders and steadily climbed onto his head. I grasped Hiro's hand, not noticing his pink tinted cheeks. He pulled me inside the warehouse and I dusted myself off before looking around. "Whoa."

Hiro took the glass container out of his pocket and looked at the microbot. 

Just then we heard a squeaky noise. We turned around and saw Baymax stuck between the window.

"Oh no," The robot said.

I stifled a peal of laughter while Hiro shushed him feverishly. 

"Excuse me while I let out some air." Baymax began deflating, the air hissed ghastly.

I covered my mouth and snickered, Hiro glared at me. "What?" I shrugged. 

The hissing air came to a stop shortly. 

"Are you done?" Hiro asked.

After one more gust of air, Baymax finally replied. "Yes."

I pulled him through the window. 

"It will take me a moment to re-inflate." Baymax voiced.

"Fine, just keep it down," Hiro said. He took me by the hand and guided me down the staircase nearby.

My face flushed red. 'Why am I blushing? This is not the time!'

Hiro and I turned a corner and saw moving figures inside a room. I walked closer to investigate, I wasn't scared, Hiro on the other hand, was, because when I turned to see if he was behind me, he was holding a broom.

I giggled as he stepped in front of me. "Are you trying to protect me? I can handle myself you know."

Hiro's cheeks heated up, but he didn't reply, he walked towards the room, me following closely. We looked through the translucent walls and saw robots moving inside.