Long Time No See Hiro

Sakura's P

Sakura's P.O.V;2d Person

"PUT MY CHICKEN WINGS DOWN!" You screamed at Fred as he picked up a tub of your chicken wings. Since you were working on an invisibility device (which looked like a pen) for him, he had tried to sneakily kidnap your wings, but you caught him just in time.

"Awwww! Come on! Can't I just have one?" Fred whined as he held up one of his clawed fingers. He was currently in his mascot uniform right now, but he had lifted up his mask.

"I said...PUT...THEM...DOWN." You spoke in a deadly tone, glaring at your friend's face.

Fred gulped loudly and carefully put your chicken wings down.

"Thank you!" You chirped, switching back to your normal mood.

You were crazy for food, everyone knew that, but for some reason, every time you had food, Fred always asked you to share with him!

Sometimes, he'd even go as far as to try and steal some of your delicacies! And that...always made you turn into a mad lunatic. But, you always went back to your happy mood when cheerfully Fred returned your food.

And by cheerfully, you mean fearfully.

"Sometimes Sakura, you scare me by how you act over food," Fred said.

"Shush! That's just who I am! And unless you want me to stop working on your invisibility device, I suggest you don't try and steal my wings again." You said as you took a chicken wing and ate it in front of Fred's face.

Fred groaned and flopped down on the purple chair in the Robotics Lab. "But can't I just have one? Please???"

Gogo sighed in irritation. "She said no, Fred. No means no."

"Besides, didn't she give you four chicken wings just an hour ago?! What more do you want!?" Honey Lemon questioned, despite having in earbuds, she still overheard the conversation between you and Fred, due to your screaming.

"But four chicken wings aren't enough! I need more! I'm hungry!" Fred complained.

You scoffed and continued fixing some minor bugs in the invisibility device. "No, you're just greedy. And if Kiyomi and Tadashi were here right now, I bet they'd agree with me. Speaking of Tadashi and Kiyomi, where are they?!"

"10 bucks says they're outside the lab talking about what kind of theme they want for their wedding," Gogo stated flatly.

"Gogo, there's no need to be sarcastic-wait, you could be right actually. There is a lot of things that they need to do." Wasabi adduced.

"I can't believe that Tadashi and Kiyomi are getting hitched! They're so young!" Fred exclaimed.

"And yet, they're older than all of us. Honey Lemon included." You said as you ate another chicken wing.