Field Trip to Stark Tower

-In this story, Peter is Tony's adopted son and he lives in the Stark Tower. Some of the Avengers also live there. Peter is Spider-Man.-

---Peter POV---

I glanced at the clock positioned above the white board filled with writing. There was five minutes until school was over. It would probably feel like 5 hours.

"I have a special announcement," The teacher said, holding up a yellow sheet of paper with the words stark industries printed on the top in bold print. I used my improved eyesight from when I became Spider-Man to try to read the paper. I only read the words "Student's Name" before the teacher put the paper back on the desk.

"Are we-" Someone from the front starting calling out before the teacher interrupted him.

"We are having a field trip to the Stark Tower!" The teacher said, barely containing her excitement. Everyone was suddenly talking. I am going to have a field trip to my house. How could this get any worse?

"Wait!" The teacher said, silencing everyone. "There's more! Tony Stark personally invited us!"

Flash, who was sitting in front of me turned around in his seat. "I guess everyone will find out about how Puny Parker was lying about his internship," Flash said loud enough for the people around us to hear, "Everyone knows that SI doesn't accept high school students. If they did, they would accept me!"

I opened my mouth to speak, but the teacher cut me off. "Is there anything going on here?" She said. She always "defended" Flash because his dad a big donation to the school.

"Um," I said, struggling for an answer, "No."

"He was bragging about his "internship" to SI," Flash piped in, giving me an evil smirk.

The teacher looked at me, her face twisted into a scowl, "We all know that SI doesn't accept high school students as interns." She walked back to the front of the room. "Field trip forms are due on Wednesday."

After the teacher handed me a yellow form that got stuffed in my backpack, she told us class was dismissed. When I get home, I'm going to make sure my dad, aunts and uncles don't embarrass me or reveal my identity.

The bell rang, signaling the end of school. The teacher was so excited she didn't bother to have her usual "The bell doesn't dismiss you, I do" talk. 

When I got outside, I found Flash Thompson and a group of his "friends" waiting for me. He was smirking as he walked towards me. 

"Can't you wait you go see Mr. Stark? We can finally see Puny Parker embarrassed in front of Tony Stark," He paused. "I heard the Avengers will also be there, more famous people to watch Parker stumble through his lies."

I stayed quiet, no matter what I said, he would find a way to turn it against me. 

"You're not saying anything?" Flash turned the people surrounding him, "Parker thinks he's so much better than the rest of us because he has his 'internship'. Who does he think he is? Spider-Man?"

More people started drifting over, joining Flash's little group. They laughed and whispered things about me that my enhanced hearing let me hear. 

An expensive car pulled around the school, someone was here to pick up Flash. I could hear people saying "Sweet ride!" and "Can I try it?" to Flash because he was one of the only people in the school that had parents who could have afforded it. 

The car window opened and Happy Hogan's face appeared. Flash started walking toward the car, thinking Happy was just another one of the people who helped around his house.