Kiss

~NO ones POV~ (sorry I suck at writing in different points of views)

The next day it was 9 Am
              Sunlight beams were hitting through the window, brightening Norton's room making it warmer. Both boys were still tucked under the blanket, Luca fully on top of Norton and Norton wrapping his arms around him. Norton was breathing softly as the smaller brunette was snoring soundlessly against him. Luca shifted pulling himself upwards on the other male, wrapping his arms around Norton's neck as he mumbled to himself. Norton's eyes opened only for them to be placed on the smaller boy laying on top of him. "L-Luca...wake up" Norton mumbled while trying to shake Luca awake. Luca shook his head grumbling,"F-Five more minutes.." Norton groaned rolling his eyes and tried to shove the clinging boy off of him, to no avail.
                   Norton sighed laying there underneath the brunette as he rubbed his back.'This is Comforting..' mumbled Norton to himself as he smiled a little. Luca's eyes fluttered open sleepily and he grinned with his snarky smile that made Norton's heart melt. "Aww you held onto me all night~" Luca teased while licking his lips. Norton slapped Luca's head and pushed him away,"S-Shut up..!" Norton growled. Luca laughed playfully jumping back onto Norton, wrapping his arms around Norton's chest. Norton whined, glaring at Luca,"Y-You're so annoying..!" He muttered. Norton's eyes drifted onto the bandage on Luca's face. He reached his hand up to stroke the smaller man's cheek,"Who did this to you?" Luca stared at Norton blankly before tilting his head,"Ehhh What?" Norton rolled his eyes and jabbed at the bandage,"Who tied you up and left you in a closet?!" Norton huffed. Luca fluttered his eyelashes and smiled,"I didn't know you cared so much~"
                      Norton frowned, leaning in as he tucked some hair behind Luca's ear,"Please tell me this is serious" Luca sighed looking down and fiddled with his gloves and he whispered,"Your Boyfriend..I think" Norton stared at Luca surprised and laughed which startled Luca. "B-Boyfriend? What are you talking about?" Norton scratched the back of his neck and chuckled,"That's funny because I don't remember having one." Luca's eyes lit up as he gasped,"R-Really?! I mean..not that I care or anything..it's not a big deal-" Norton shook his head sighing,"So who did it? And how did you get the idea I had a boyfriend?" Luca was internally laughing to himself, finding out that Norton was single meant that stupid blonde clown wasn't dating him, meaning maybe Luca had a chance. Luca Smirked leaning closer to Norton's face,"Well..it was someone who calls themselves,'Mikey' and he said you two were dating?"
     ~Norton's POV~
                      When I heard what Luca told me, I lowered my head sighing. I groaned rubbing my head,"Why am I not surprised? Of course he would do this." I felt guilty because Mike only hurt Luca out of jealousy, which was obviously my fault."I'm sorry" I muttered to Luca, while stroking his cheek more. His cheeks flushed as he looked up at me,"It's not your fault, plus it doesn't even hurt so it's okay." I frowned and looked away, avoiding eye contact,"Don't go near him okay? I'll talk to him but I don't want him to hurt you anymore." I said.
                        Luca's fingers gently grabbed my chin, making me face him. He leaned in slightly which made my heart race and eyes widen,"Can I kiss you?" He mumbled while smirking at me. My ears instantly burnt with embarrassment as I felt my face get hotter, I fidgeted with my fingers as I looked away, why was this boy playing with me? He moved my chin back forcing me to stare into his eyes,"you're so cute when you blush~" He cooed. I gulped and nodded slowly,"I g-guess you can.." I shyly muttered out. I swore his eyes lit up with blue sparks, as he leaned in all the way closing the gap between our lips.
                          I didn't react or move at first but I got lost in the way he was kissing me, my eyelids closed slowly before kissing back. The way his lips moved softly yet roughly against mine made my heart pound. After a few seconds of us kissing I decided to pull back, out of breathe. Luca smirked once again before pulling me closer, slamming his lips onto mine once more, dominating me with his mouth. I shuddered as he felt up and down my chest, while turning his head to deepen the kiss. I was trembling underneath him like the hot mess I was, trying to keep up with his kissing I just ended up doing a sloppy job. I winced as he bit my lip, filling the taste of blood in my mouth, he pulled away smiling at me. Luca licked away my blood off of his bottom lip as he giggled childishly at me. I covered my nose and mouth out of embarrassment and huffed,"y-you b-bit me..!" I stuttered out.

Luca then got off of me, laughing his stupid maniac laugh while leaving the room.
I wiped some of the blood off my lip as laid back down in my bed, out of embarrassment. "God he's an Idiot..." I muttered to myself before going back to sleep.

(Luca Exited the room lookin like this .w. )

 )