Welcome to Blackwell

To my best friend.
Rest in peace.

     Monday, October 7.
7:35 a.m.

My head is going to explode. I have less than five minute to found my photography classroom and I walked all the corridors of the whole school. Fortunately, I founded all my other classrooms before and don't missed any lessons but not this time, I think.
This place is so big that if someone wants to hide an entire dinosaur it will be a succes!
I'm new and I'm too shy to ask someone where are the class of Mr.Jefferson, the reason why I came here. I love doing photo with my old Polaroid and it will be a pleasure having a famous photographer like a teacher.
I look at my watch and notice that the lesson will starts in a minute. Shit! I have to hurry!
I start to run and try to find some indications  on the wall but nothing help me.
They are just cover by posters and trophies.
A girl with blue hair is hanging a lot of papers wich says MISSING.
She seems so sad, I wonder who is the missing person.

I want to know more but there isn't time.
I throw a look at the watch: thirty seconds left! Please God help m-
I fall on the floor because I hit something or... someone. My books fall all over the floor.
I put a hand on my book to pick it up but a stranger's hand cover mine.
I raise my head and see brown eyes looking at me. Everything stops for a while.
Those eyes. It's like a movie.
His face seems familiar to me.
"Miss, it's everything okay?" - his voice is worried.
And this voice seems familiar to me.
"I...I'm so sorry! I was searching my photography class but I get lost..."
He holds out his hand, helping me get up.
"Seems that you found what you were looking for. "- he says with a smile.
"I'm Mr.Jefferson."
Well done, ____(y/n). It's the first day of school and you already made a fool. With the most famous photographer in Arcadia Bay.
"Oh... Sorry, I'm such a mess." - is"everything I can say.
"It's okay. Don't worry. By the way, the lesson will starts soon so come inside."- he says indicating the room wich, I suppose, is the photography class.
"Yes, Mr.Jefferson."- I say picking up a book on the floor.
"Let me help you." Mr.Jefferson pick up all of my books and give them to me.
He's very nice . I blush.