The Talk of the Travel

Start from the beginning

Elena pulls out her phone from her breast and types what does self-employed mean'(she has wifi because Athena was like: "Yes, wifi is important."), and when she got the answer, she inserted her phone back into her breast.

"It means that I am an artist working for myself as a freelancer or the owner of a business rather than for an owner. I am the boss and the worker of my own art-stuff-thing... yeah."

Gratianus raised an eyebrow(he- uh. He doesn't even have eyebrows...) at the action and the item she held in her hand. Gratianus nodded his head.

"What do you mean by 'single' as your status?"

"It means that I am currently single. I do not have a significant other or a lover.  If I did, my brothers will surely torture, kill and disrespect their bodies."

"...I see. Then what is a 'Slytherin'?"

"A Slytherin is a type of person. A popular Slytherin trait is being cunning and ambitious. Slytherin's are known to do whatever they want for their goal, but us Slytherins have a bad reputation for being, well, Slytherins. Since we are thought to be awful people, there is a lot of prejudice against us. I mean... eh. I'm Canadian, then people think I'm polite, but when some find out I'm Slytherin they think I'm mean. It sucks. Human beings, in general, suck."

"Canadian...?"

"Yeah. It's strange to have a Canadian when it's usually Americans. I feel like it's always America. They even think that he went to America when he clearly went to Canada, New Brunswick, actually! But, no. It was AMERICA. I swear-"

Alena slaps her self in the face, takes a breath and exhales. 

They were surprised by the slap.

Oh, and when she meant by 'he', he was Leif Eriksonn(or Ericson)

"I apologize for my tantrum. Go ahead and ask your other question."

He nods his head slowly.

"What goal do you have, right now, that you will lie for."

"To study the 11th century! My friend is a scientist and asked if I wanted to volunteer as a test subject. I did, and they told me that they'll send me to the 11th century and that I should do whatever I can to jot down everything. This is fine with me since I major in History. Actually, I graduated and landed as a job as a Medicinal Chemist eight-and-a-half years ago. I had to quit because I was being harassed by one of the staff and my father was about to plan that guy's death, so I became a freelance artist. I only studied history because I find it entertaining to learn how stupid humans are. 

But yeah. I will lie to get any information I can about this time period. Not a lot is known about it, which sucks, so here I am.", Elena finishes with a content smile on her lips. Happy she got to tell a little lie and a little of her life.

Gratianus seemed to be more interested as Elena talked, the same went with Askeladd, Canute and Ragnar. They had no idea what that bitch was talking about and wanted more context.

Gratianus rubbed his chin in a thoughtful manner, closing his eyes for a moment, then looked at you, right at the slits of your mask, trying to look into your eyes.

"Then, women, how is Wales in the future?"

Elena is quiet, having coronavirus flashbacks. Her face is dreadful for a second, thinking about how to answer his question. Her eyes then suddenly brightened up.

"To be honest, Wales is doing great! The economy is growing well, and there is no more slavery in Wales. Human trafficking... well, I'm not too sure about that. It's illegal though, so yeah... but it's going well. I read up on the history of Wales since my... lover and I went there to visit her parents. Wales is a nice place and the food is so good! Then again, the main reason I travel a lot is to eat food, so... no surprise the food was good. ", admitted Elena as she rubbed the back of her neck sheepishly. Laughing a bit.

"You looked rather sorrowful for a moment.", accused Gratianus, narrowing his eyes.

"Well, I was remembering my timeline and... something that I should not say for it shall inflict the timeline. And I don't want bad shi- I mean 'stuff' happening in the future. Life is 'okay' in the future- uh...", Elena pauses for a moment as she looks at Gratianus with a weary smile. Elena, knowing Gratianus is one of those old men who are strict as fuck, sighs dramatically(like the little bitch she is) and whispers under her breath, in a devastated tone:

 "Kami-sama, watashi wa jibun ga kiraidesu..."

Everyone in the tent raised an eyebrow on what you said.

Elena smiles happily.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Not my art. I can't remember who drew this, but it's not mine.

Whoever drew this, I love you.

_______________________________________________________

Please don't forget to vote if you enjoyed the story!

Please vote or comment so I at least know that people actually enjoy this!

Edit: Damn, this sounds terrible, but I don't want to edit it because it's my history.